Sign in to follow this  
Beagle

Atlantis Miniatures - Fighting Fantasy Legends

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atlantisminiatures/fighting-fantasy-legends-28mm-resin-miniatures

Miniatures based on the art from the Fighting Fantasy books. 

I was an avid fan of the books growing up so I'm definitely in

FB_FFL_LizardKing_large.jpg?v=1565810957

FB_FFL_Yaztromo_large.jpg?v=1565810981

FB_FFL_Wheelies_large.jpg?v=1565811023

FB_FFL_BloodBeast_large.jpg?v=1565811000

Image result for atlantis miniatures fighting fantasy

WHEN IS THE KICKSTARTER?
Our kickstarter release will go live approximately October 16th. It will feature all of the new models and the updated versions of some models with plenty of extras. If you can't attend FFF3 or don't get exactly what you want, then join us on Kickstarter and check out what's on offer.

WHATS BEING ADDED TO THE RANGE?
The 10 additional models will be gradually revealed on here and social media in the build up to the kickstarter release. Why not generate a little hype! 

HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN ITS LIVE?
If you sign up to our newsletter via www.atlantisminiatures.com, email notifications will be sent during the build up and once we are live.

WILL THERE BE AN EARLY BIRD OFFER?
This is something we have always struggled to get right. This time we will have a first 48 hour discount on some of the rewards options.
There will be no super early bird discounts on this release.

WHAT ABOUT STRETCH GOALS?
There will be some stretch goal additions to the Collectors options. We will not be using miniatures as stretch goals in this release. Instead, we have tried to get the prices as generous as possible on box offers. It doesn't feel right to separate some of the release as freebies. Each character from the franchise deserve their own spot in the box, which is why we have priced accordingly on the box offers.

P1020876%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

Edited by SamuraiJack
mod: added link, live tag
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Oh ... I always loved that lizard with the cape.

From FF3, the Forest of Doom, and the first one of the series I bought :rolleyes:

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 1

Fun fact. I'm pretty sure I snapped the final picture in the original post :). If so then it's great to see one of the photos I took of these miniatures at Fighting Fantasy Fest 1 back in something like 2015 and eagerly shared on the internet being put to good use. As a long time Fighting Fantasy fan I picked up 22 of the figures at Fighting Fantasy Fest 3 back in August and I can honestly say they're really good. I'll be picking up the rest of the range as soon as the kickstarter launches. I was gutted to find they didn't have any Shapeshifters left as that's my favourite. I won't miss out again.

The Ganjee's face is intended to look like Steve Jackson and it's a pretty good likeness. The British Steve Jackson who co-founded Games Workshop with Ian Livingstone. Not the American Steve Jackson who made those card games.

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg
  • Like 1

When I chatted with the sculptor way back at Fighting Fantasy Fest 1 he assured me that all the joints are pegs and holes so everything fits perfectly. Having assembled a mere 4 of them so far I can confirm that it's all pegs and holes (although I haven't ascertained whether the spines on the bloodbeast all go in specific places or if they all use the same shaped pegs & sockets yet).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The Gibbergeist
      We have launched a Kickstarter for the Watcher (and a variant called the Observer!), a large scale resin kit.

Please check out thecampaign here;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/the-watcher?ref=2ctkut
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-the-board-game/description

Story
        "After seeing the demo at SPIEL, Divinity Original Sin the Board Game immediately became one of my most anticipated titles for 2020!"
                                                                                                                   --Aldie from BoardGameGeek
        "It feels JUST like the video game. ESPECIALLY the combat, which balances perfectly on the all too familiar razor edge of 'we got this!' and 'we’re all gonna die!' "                                                                                                        --Jesse Cox
      Divinity Original Sin: The Board Game is an epic adventure game set in the world of Rivellon. Up to 4 players take their heroes on a branching, narrative adventure, filled with tactical combat and meaningful choices. Thanks to the Chronicle System, the choices you make will impact not just your own story, but the future of the Divinity Original Sin universe. Based on the award-winning Divinity Original Sin II video game by Larian Studios, the board game developed by Lynnvander Studios expands Divinity in new directions, adding new stories, side quests, skills, items, and monsters, all in a brand new tabletop experience.  

• By Mckenna35
      and now for something completely different!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/necromolds/necromolds-monster-battles

Story
         48 Hour Exclusive: The Deluxe Distance Tool is made from flexible plastic and is used in the game to measure movement and ranged attack distances.  This deluxe tool includes clay sculpting ends which allow you to sculpt and shape your monsters!
       Necromolds are a series of collectible toys that let you build and destroy terrifying miniatures out of Spell Dough, a soft modeling clay.  The back of each Necromold spell book toy features the miniatures' game skills and abilities.  Not only will the number of Necromold monsters continue to expand, but so will a new and exciting line of games to use them in!
      Necromolds Monster Battles is a streamlined and lite wargaming ruleset easy for tabletop players of all experiences to enjoy. The size of your monster army is limited by 3oz of Spell Dough.  Build your army wisely, for each miniatures' strengths are balanced against the amount of Spell Dough required to mold them!
    • By ced1106
      The KS is starting off with bases, and SG's unlock the terrain:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1787010870/the-temple-of-chaos-quickstarter-resin-bases-and-terrain

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/163050832/animal-companion-miniatures-by-crititcouk-series-2?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      You spoke and we listened ...
      Thank you for checking out our project. After our first successful project we are back with the same great detailed miniatures but in the 28mm scale many of you wanted.
      Made from injection moulded PVC we were incredibly happy with the quality of our previous models, the factory we worked with were very efficient allowing us to start to fulfil our Kickstarter a full two months early.
      We worked hard to have our sculpts in place meaning as soon as we are successful we can spring into action and instruct the factory to start the process. 
      Core Box Alpha containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Core Box Beta containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Pledge for both to make a saving. Both Core Boxes containing 4 large Animals (2inch base) and 12 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Containing various animals and companions these 2 core sets are everything you loved in the first but with a 28mm scale. 
        At a staggering 7" tall and 10" long the mighty Tarrasaque attacks... Think yourself lucky, he was originally intended to be 14" in height!
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 378 Guests (See full list)