Sign in to follow this  
Cicciopiu

Luwin Phost SKU 07008 (again!)

Very good!  Quite natural and realistic.  The OSL is great.  If any critique is possible, I’d say the OSL on the inner part of the staff curve closest to the orb could go a little brighter.  Great job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spitfire23bc
      This was a relatively quick (for me) paint job, experimenting with a very limited pallette. It was intended for an encounter in my Ruins of the Grendleroot 5e campaign, but we're having to play online due to the lockdown. I'm sure I can find a use for it in the future though...

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm really happy with the faces and the flesh on these little rascals. They also make me one step closer to having the whole 2018 Dungeon Dweller set painted, which is something that I hope to achieve someday, lol.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's 07002, Baran Blacktree, Veteran Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. Also, I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish for the first time on this model. I like that varnish, it's perfectly flat and don't add any artificial reflection. I 3d printed the base to match with the tiles on the diorama it will eventually be displayed on.

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, wanna show you my last work: Sister Hazel.
      Was aiming to a realistic look,  she came out cartoonish  (as always)...
      Had some problems painting the bottles and had to paint it twice cause at first I've inverted the shadows and it looked like Windows XP desktop image -.-
      Still no good, but at least it look like bottles  Same problem with the googles.
      I'm happy with the blood splat and the dirty look, that's probably the only part I'm happy with.
      Anyway:

Every advise is suuuuper welcome (please!)
    • By Brianuk
      Really like this figure, in particular after they showed it being 3d sculpted on Reaper Live. Simple 'goody' paint job. Will add some snow texture to base to use him in Frost eave. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)