Sign in to follow this  
snitchythedog

Drop in sci-fy interiors 11/10/19 done for a while.

24 minutes ago, lexomatic said:

This is great. What are your most used pieces

Depends on the scenario.  Medical facility has been used quite a bit and so has the warehouse.  With these I now have a lab and workshop to work with.  My plan is to build enough of these to cover almost any scenario that I might run into.

Thanks for looking all. 

• Like 4

These are great, they have a very cool grimy 70s sci-fi aesthetic, they remind me of Alien. My only critique is that the grey shelves look a little cleaner than everything else.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pragma said:

My only critique is that the grey shelves look a little cleaner than everything else.

I have been doing these in small batches.  Unfortunately the shelves were one of the first things that were done.  They may be updated in future but not right now. 

• Like 3

Beautiful!  For the last piece with those pink-ish vertical tubes, are those just *painted*, or did you use some sort of translucent plastic inserts?  In the photo, at least, they look like they're actually translucent and casting filtered pink light on the wall behind them.  :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jordan Peacock said:

Beautiful!  For the last piece with those pink-ish vertical tubes, are those just *painted*, or did you use some sort of translucent plastic inserts?  In the photo, at least, they look like they're actually translucent and casting filtered pink light on the wall behind them.  :D

Antenocitis Power points.  They are clear pink plastic rods. 

• Like 3

Those look really good!  That medical bay is slick!   If I ever get back into Hirst Arts, the sci-fi molds are first on my list. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Those power rods look good, I like how you painted the "glow" on the wall between those.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Those power rods look good, I like how you painted the "glow" on the wall between those.

Thanks.  I can't take credit as that is a natural reflection of light through the plastic. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, snitchythedog said:

Thanks.  I can't take credit as that is a natural reflection of light through the plastic. 

Really?

Well that is fortunate then.

I like the terrain!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2