Hi forums, it's been a while, how ya been?

I started DMing the pathfinder module "The Dragon's Demand" for my family. So far I am really loving the module, it's a great introduction to the game and *spoiler alert* there is a dragon at the end :). I decided to go all out and craft terrain for it. So far it's a mix of mostly scratch built stuff, with some bones minis and the occasional 3d printed bits.

The opening scene takes place in a ruined tower, which is a great opportunity for a set piece. So I used the tower from "Dragon's Don't Share".

tower1.jpg.05251a0b69d412737ad0aff51080fdc3.jpg

I added debris on one side - a mix of XPS foam bricks and popsicle stick boards - which the players have to navigate to get inside.

tower2.jpg.dbd7b0d10e22604765f5a5d07189ee73.jpg

The door is jammed shut from the collapse, so the players can't go that way.

tower3.jpg.b6a9773cca8b110bed8b1671dbdcd5e9.jpg

Inside there is a trap door to the dungeon below, blocked by a fallen beam so the half-giant fighter can show off her strength :)

The astute among you might be wondering, doesn't that Dragons Don't Share set come with a big scary dragon? Hmm, why yes I suppose it does :)

I will try to keep posting bits regularly. We are about half way through the adventure, so this might turn into a WIP at some point.

• Like 9
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, maybe I shouldn't have started this thread before going away on a long work trip. Anyway, before proceeding let's introduce the party.

Riju, the half-giant fighter. Ready to smash with her giant claymore. Enjoys throwing enemies at other enemies.

riju.thumb.jpg.8360f37ad3d60daafc11da98b88a53a1.jpg

Lianna, the druid with her animal companion Lea the Peryton. (Lea is very well loved and has lost a bit of her paint around the edges).

lianna.thumb.jpg.9aae49c2dfedfb7141e5f7fa34a9942d.jpg

Marlowe the kitsune bard (pronouns they/them) in both fox and half-elf form. An avid follower of Brigh, goddess of invention - hence the clockworky base.

marlowe.thumb.jpg.2916a94d36774797e3ef67eb2e573532.jpg

• Like 9