Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Hunting Akira - Bushido

Y'know what they say:  "Doggo's before bro's."  Nice work on that fur and the shading in general.

Edited by BLZeebub
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:28 PM, Rigel said:

Beautiful work both on the dog and the tiefling! What models are these?

Thanks!

The dog is from the Bushido line and the tiefling is from Dark Swords miniatures. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Sir Guinemar the Righteous takes his loyal pooch Worral with him on all his adventures. Worral is a good companion, a devoted friend and useful for catching rabbits. He wears a jaunty hat with a feather in it because Sir Guinemar discovered that it makes his doggo an absolute babe magnet.

After years of searching, Sir Guinemar finally found the legendary lost treasure of Lord Nicholai Brevil, reputedly the wealthiest man in the five kingdoms, in the ruins of Aeckland Castle. After giving a quick prayer of thanks, Sir Guinemar heard a noise somewhere in the dungeon and went to check it out, leaving Worral to guard the hoard of gold, silver and gemstones.

That was 30 minutes ago.

Worral has just noticed that Sir Guinemar forgot his sword.

(Treasure chest by Debris of War; doggo by RBJ Games; sword by Reaper. And if you could find it in your hearts to ignore the fingerprints in the greenstuff flagstones, that would be great.)

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this old GW Mordheim Witchhunter Wardog from a BOGW, he came primed black.
      Decided to paint him as an Akita so he could be included in my Nippon Project as Mariko's companion.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829755

Here he is and in the last pic he's shown with his friend Mariko.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Hard to assemble, work in progress here
      Another for a friend, who wanted it to resemble another mini I painted for him without a weapon so he can switch the two out during game play. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      I was overuled on this one. I wanted green or gray skin, like an orgre/orc, but my friend who is running the asian campaign wanted a more human skin tone. Said it would be more useful in future games if painted that way. Makes sense, but miss what it would have looked like otherwise.  
      Also this is the fist time I ever made a base using cork and Vallejo's pumice paste.

• By Glitterwolf
      I have had some requests about Brutus pics.

So I figured I would put some here.

Feel free to show pics of you pets!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 257 Guests (See full list)