• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another one that was a horror to glue. Frustration of the impossible and getting things to line up juuuuuust. right, seems to be the Bushido model way.  

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted for a friend. I had an extremely difficult time from beginning to the end. I am starting to hate gluing little things. The final straw was when my superglue had a reaction with the Vallejo dirt and ate away a chunk of it. Walking into the room and seeing the model hanging by a thread of goo...a nice stream of curses followed. Finally finished, but with little joy. 

• By lazarp
      Sis and I painted two sets of these inbetween other stuff. Hope you like them!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

His bite is worse than his bark...

Kev!
    • By planetmut
      Sir Guinemar the Righteous takes his loyal pooch Worral with him on all his adventures. Worral is a good companion, a devoted friend and useful for catching rabbits. He wears a jaunty hat with a feather in it because Sir Guinemar discovered that it makes his doggo an absolute babe magnet.

After years of searching, Sir Guinemar finally found the legendary lost treasure of Lord Nicholai Brevil, reputedly the wealthiest man in the five kingdoms, in the ruins of Aeckland Castle. After giving a quick prayer of thanks, Sir Guinemar heard a noise somewhere in the dungeon and went to check it out, leaving Worral to guard the hoard of gold, silver and gemstones.

That was 30 minutes ago.

Worral has just noticed that Sir Guinemar forgot his sword.

(Treasure chest by Debris of War; doggo by RBJ Games; sword by Reaper. And if you could find it in your hearts to ignore the fingerprints in the greenstuff flagstones, that would be great.)

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)