Sign in to follow this  
Floyd Ryan

60034 Seoni

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By ksbsnowowl
      I painted Goremaw the Great Worm up as a fire-infused purple worm for a unique creature from the Pathfinder setting of Galorion.  I am running the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP in D&D 3.5, and this creature will show up in my game tonight.  It is my first finished creature miniature (I have done some terrain previously), and being a perfectionist, I put in 48 hours of work on him (lots of nooks and crannies, and I don't have an airbrush).

I finished him last night, reaching the "good enough" state, as time didn't allow me to put off varnishing him any further.

I started posting a WIP thread when I started working on him several months ago.  Check it out HERE.

Here are my Cindermaw glamor shots.

• By Nightwing
      Here is the start of pathfinder red, which I’ll be doing as a Sapphire dragon, similar to what i did with the Grenadier Red Dragon II (which I did as  a Ruby dragon) a while ago.

Just base colors here; dark blue/black wash over his entire body, earth wash over the sand, and white statue. I really like how the blue and brown look together. The brown will be lightened up to sand, and the blue will end up a more saturated dark blue. I hope those colors will still look good together...

• By Rigel
      Had to get it done! Featuring the Nolzur's Vardo, the bones War Dog (77422) as Schubert duVere; Ardellen the Ranger (03512) as Friedrich Johannes; Torin the Stealthy (02045) as Norvil Rogers;  Original Recipe Seoni (60034) as Theophany Black; and Hosilla (60172) as Valima Dincalli.

The Saturday Morning Commedia presents: "Schubert duVere and the Riddling Engine." 

"'Tis said by the magistrate that the common folk report the manor be haunted by spectres!"

"Come then, comrades, let us venture forth severally, in search of clews!"

"JESU! 'Tis chronicled here that a mountebank from this town devised an art to produce the likenesses of shades! By use of a magic lantern and smoke of a curious nature..."

"Egads! A hidden door; certes no harm will befall from rushing in."

"Z-z-zounds! I fear to venture in, Schubert, and yet we must! ...Would'st do it for a Schubert Scrap? ...Would'st do it for two?!"

"RUH-ROH!"

*catchy chase music plays* 

"Doubtless here provides a place to snare the fiend with a subtle trap!"

*montage*

"ZOUNDS!" "Ruh-roh!"
      ""

*further montage*
      "And now, friends, to unmask this scurrilous varlet! Let us see who the spectre really is!"

"Jesu! Venerable JENKINS?!"
      "Ay, I aimed to frighten off the simple--and sell their land to a corn engrosser! At great profit! And HAD, were't not for ye meddlesome simpletons!"

"We'll take Jenkins before the magistrate, youths. The barony thanks you for your assistance."

"Well done all; another riddle solved! Twere Venerable Jenkins and his magic-lantern, coupled with masks and stilts."
      "Zounds! But--but what of the... the..."
      "RAR-Rulf?!" 
      "Witless Norvil, the Wer-wulf is but a peasant superstition!" 

*ending music plays*

• By Maglok
      Some people might call it Minivember, though technically I had 23 days of vacation and just wanted to paint a mini every day. Some were finishing older minis, some entirely new, some were the size of a nailclipping. I present, my Minivember.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)