Starfinder thread

3 minutes ago, haldir said:

In the other AL DM's game, I'm a goblin barbarian that is almost 3rd level & a fellow player is a goblin ranger. Together we wrecked some havoc last Weds by figuring out a mechanical lock on Mechanus. :devil:

Heh, I was gonna say that was his drone. :lol:

one of the player characters when I was running starfinder was a terrifying goblin mechanic. he would ride into battle on the back of his drone. then get off and make it bite things.

my mouse was exocortex so no drones allowed :P The mostly yelled into their little space phone, sniped things, and fixed engines

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started this mod tonight for a Nuar , Reaper Blackstar Corsair body and a Nolzur's Minotaur head

I am starting into Starfinder after getting to play this weekend for the first time. I actually have a whole 2 experience points! There is supposed to be game this Tuesday, so hopefully I can get my V

It might be, but for me, it's not really that bad. Hell, I think the most nerve wracking is gathering up minis that day of the event. I balance my games around my work schedule & working graveyard

Posted Images

I think I've showed this before, but it may have disappeared when I stopped using photo bucket. 

A party worth of bones starfinder conversions. 

Some imef with lizard person heads and tails for vesk, a space goblin, a ysoki made of a mouseling, and a shirren from a red mantis head ninja body and kulathi legs

20190930_225102.png

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
Forgot the picture
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

I think I've showed this before, but it may have disappeared when I stopped using photo bucket. 

Some imef with lizard person heads and tails for vesk, a space goblin, a ysoki made of a mouseling, and a shirren from a red mantis head ninja body and kulathi legs

20190930_225102.png

Definitely liking the crew! I did a speed paint on the new Blacktooth Supressor from B4 for my Vesk for Saturday.

https://www.reapermini.com/search/bones black/latest/49008

I also need to dig through my Heroclix for a Salaak to build a Kasatha.

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

20190930_225102.png

That is a awesome party. Nice work on that one.

13 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

sniped things

I read this as Snipped things....like in a Doctor "snip! Snip!"

Lack of sleep kicking in.......

We are far South in the state, a solid 325-350 miles away. A shame as it sounds like fun.

Had a good night tonight, my Vesk made Level 2 and did pretty well. i am starting to feel comfortable on the game, so that is welcome! Rolled pretty bad overall, but made hits when they had to be made, so a fun night.

• Like 3

Very nice!

1 hour ago, EvilJames said:

How far is Carbondale from Rockford? Rock-Con is the weekend before Halloween and I know there will be some Starfinder Society games there and that they are looking for a few more people.

I did a bit of a double-take there. We've got a Rock Con in early November, but we're in a very different area.

I've got a level 7 technomancer--now that she''s higher level, she's fun, but it's hard to do anything with a dedicated caster so far. I've also got a melee mystic at level 2 and an as-yet unbuilt pile of GM credit that's vaguely skittermander based. Soldiers and operatives seem pretty strong now but with the Operations Manual coming soon, I'm hoping to get some other strong options!

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Corsair said:

We are far South in the state, a solid 325-350 miles away. A shame as it sounds like fun.

It is a shame. It would have been nice to know that there were other reaper peeps in the area and the local PFS could use a few more starfinder players.

17 minutes ago, terminalmancer said:

I did a bit of a double-take there. We've got a Rock Con in early November, but we're in a very different area.

Yes, yours is the makes it hard to google mine when I don't have access to my bookmarks. ::P: (Especially after the couple years of it having a different name due to reasons):ph34r:

• Like 1

our group is pretty small and doesn't meet near as much as we would like.  Currently the group consists of a Yoski, a Vesk, and a Shirren.  The hardest one to find minis outside of starfinder is definitely the Shirren.  Right now that character is represented by a glockroach!

The others are a lizardman with some heavy modifications to give him modern weapons and the Yoski is the mooseling in power armour.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

our group is pretty small and doesn't meet near as much as we would like.  Currently the group consists of a Yoski, a Vesk, and a Shirren.  The hardest one to find minis outside of starfinder is definitely the Shirren.  Right now that character is represented by a glockroach!

The others are a lizardman with some heavy modifications to give him modern weapons and the Yoski is the mooseling in power armour.

If you're willing to do some cutting and gluing, the red mantis/ninja/kulathi mod is not hard. You just cut the ninja head, and knees off. Cut the kulathi lower legs off, glue the lower legs to the ninja knees. Cut the head off the mantis and glue it to the ninja body. Then stick your weapon of choice on the right hand

• Like 2