Sign in to follow this  
Disciple of Sakura

2019 RPG D&D D20 Dice Storage Case-Holds a Full Pound O'Dice

http://kck.st/2mr5iKg

An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.

Edited by Disciple of Sakura

13 minutes ago, BLZeebub said:

Neodydium magnets?  How do they work?

REE magnets are just super strong.

There are some similar versions floating around as 3d printer files that I may have to print at some point.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Twisted are returning to Kickstarter soon, it's still in the teasing stage at the moment but there should be more details next week.

Since their first Kickstarter wrapped up pretty dang late (even by usual Kickstarter standards), I'm hoping they've learnt a few lessons and keep this one fairly small and manageable.
    • By Inarah
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crosslances/the-scenic-library-3d-printable

"Crosslances is an artistic reality consolidated for many years, we have dedicated ourselves very often to model making and playing miniatures in 28/32mm scale.
      This time, however, we want to launch a completely different project, an absolute novelty, our original idea.
      In fact, we want to make available to you these fantastic sculptures of ours, which can be printed directly at home, painted and placed inside your bookshelves to obtain stunning effects!"

• By Marc
      Coming soon!

The Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter from Kobold Press. 

This is the old school, mega dungeon you've been waiting for!

And, it will be of particular interest to folks here, because one of the things the Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter will offer are a set of beautiful, poster-sized, table-ready battle maps to play on (and use all our awesome minis on! :)

Be sure to click the link below to be alerted the moment this goes live!
      https://koboldpress.com/kickstarters/

• By ced1106
      PDF is an inexpensive $1 supplement by Philip Reed, who has run multiple KS campaigns, and has been writing RPG material for 20+ years. He's also head bean counter at Steve Jackson Games.

The rumors are essentially adventure seeds, mostly for single encounters. You have to stat out the details. See the free sample.

Most of the material has been previously published in previous KS as articles. This KS is for a collection of his work. Sometimes, he'll give free PDFs of his previous work during a campaign.

Personally, I recommend the PDF because you're only going to need a few pages at a time, and can cut up the printout for any illustration handouts.

Dead tree copies are available through DriveThruRPG. See the KS for details.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/philipreed/the-book-of-collected-rumors-for-use-with-fantasy-rpgs?ref=profile_created

• By TheAuldGrump
      Fantasy Football - FANS!

These would have been perfect for the 'gang fight' that opened the fantasy cops campaign -

The way the orc is commiserating with the human.

I don't play Blood Bowl, but even so, these tempt me.

And a place for the fans to sit -

It captures the feel I want for the city - a place where humans, elves, dwarfs, orcs, and others live together as a community. Where a human and an orc can both mourn for a bad play from their team.

*EDIT* €15 for the STLs - pretty reasonable - and I think the bleachers will see a fair amount of use.
      The Auld Grump
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)