Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Kobold Press- Deep Magic for D&D 5E

Deep Magic for D&D 5E is LIVE!

Deep Magic for 5th Edition: A Tome of New Spells & Arcana is a jam-packed grimoire of 575+ new and compiled spells bound in an epic 300-page tome that will be available in hardcover, PDF, and virtual tabletop formats.

Expand your spellbooks with this collections of cantrips, new arcane subclasses, divine domains, magic schools, familiars and more! More than 100 of these spells are entirely new to the Deep Magic series which was previously available in earlier editions of the world's first RPG and are now updated to encompass the spirit of 5th edition!

In addition to this exciting compendium of spells, YOU can submit your own spell for consideration in this legendary spellbook! These spells will be refined by our Kobolds and published in Deep Magic! With your support, Deep Magic may publish well over 600 spells!

Edited by ladystorm
removed animated gif
  • Like 1

I see Kobold Press, I throw my credit card at the screen. I'll wait until it arrives to see what I'm pledging for.

• Like 2

Oh, that is VERY tempting.  Wonder what the shipping to Canada would look like.  Frustrating when this stuff is in Seattle, it's a 3 hour drive!

On 10/1/2019 at 9:42 AM, Spodi said:

I see Kobold Press, I throw my credit card at the screen. I'll wait until it arrives to see what I'm pledging for.

Thanks so much for your support!

On 10/1/2019 at 9:54 AM, Baugi said:

Oh, that is VERY tempting.  Wonder what the shipping to Canada would look like.  Frustrating when this stuff is in Seattle, it's a 3 hour drive!

Yeah, international shipping is always a challenge, and the Kobolds are unfortunately as reliant on the Postal Rates as everyone else.

Funded in only 90 minutes!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-for-5th-edition-a-tome-of-new-spells-and-arcana/posts

More than $48,000 in less than 12 hours!

Two stretch goals unlocked and a third is just around the corner: $50,000, unlocks two new magical backgrounds: the Transformed Familiar and the Fey Hostage.

Remember, every backer can submit a spell for consideration in the final book! 

If you haven't already, please check out the Deep Magic Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-for-5th-edition-a-tome-of-new-spells-and-arcana/?utm_source=kslist

In only 24 hours or so, we've blown through a number of stretch goals, surpassed 1,000 backers and $60,000! That's pretty great!!

This is going to be an amazing compilation of Deep Magic material PLUS more than 110 all-new spells! And, remember, that number will go up even more, because every backer can submit a spell for consideration in the final book!

As you might imagine, there are a TON more awesome stretch goals to come, so please spread the word on social media etc!

• Like 1

Thanks so much!!

Day 2 of the Kickstarter campaign - we've passed 1,200 backers and we're rapidly approaching the $75K stretch goal: very cool variants for the raise dead spell!

If you haven't already, please consider backing Deep Magic for 5E! If you are already a backer, please help us  spread the word on social media etc! 

-------------------------------------------------
Marc Radle
Art Director  |  Kobold Press 

2907cf85adc50095fd31e47e6f560a07_original.jpg

Check out the latest update:

New Spells!
Though this Deep Magic book will be compiling our previous Deep Magic books, it also includes over 100 new spells! Our designers spent long hours in the kobold warrens toiling away with arcane powers we can’t even name! Scales crackling with arcane energy and knowledge, designer Jeff Lee gave us insight into some of the new spells he’s created for your game ...

Learn more here:

-------------------------------------------------
Marc Radle
Art Director  |  Kobold Press 
Edited by Marc

We crossed a BIG threshold today! $100,000!!!

This unlocked TWO stretch goals:

1. Infernal magic has been unlocked, adding a set of spells and a full subclass with a fiendish bent to the options in Deep Magic! 

2. More backer spells! Now we'll be able to add 30 backer spells to the book! All backers can submit a spell for our judges to review for inclusion in the Deep Magic book!

Also, check out the newest Update:

What is Dragon Magic!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-for-5th-edition-a-tome-of-new-spells-and-arcana/posts/2639718

c905f56a896fe15f99f15937cd779743_original.jpg

Today we're giving a sneak peek of our limited edition cover for Deep Magic!

You can get the limited edition of Deep Magic in the $95, $120, and $124 pledge tiers.

This beautiful limited edition cover is night blue leatherette with a light blue and silver foil stamp, ornate endpapers, and ribbon bookmarks.

Check out a mock-up of cover below ... 

6f8e5215cc38ddf669f6de29f853d0a8_original.jpg

6d9071f593df562799b02ad34f463c95_original.jpg

The Deep Magic kickstarter is approaching the Final Week!!

$149,163 with 8 Days Still to Go!!
2,653 backers and climbing!

Oh! And when we hit $150K, the number of backer submitted spells that will make it into the book increases to 40!!

If you've been on the fence about this one, now is a great time to pull that trigger (or, flick that wand, etc. :)

Be sure to check out the newest Update:

What is Temporal Magic?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/deep-magic-for-5th-edition-a-tome-of-new-spells-and-arcana/posts/2639729

Edited by Marc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this