ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Information Thread

I wasn't sure where to put this, but within the pledge manager the image for Henchmen & Hirelings is not showing up. :)

Also, there were beautiful images from Bones 4 here: https://www.reapermini.com/bones4. Is there something similar in the works for Bones 5? I loved having those images to add to my personal spreadsheet. 

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gloranphile said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but within the pledge manager the image for Henchmen & Hirelings is not showing up. :)

Also, there were beautiful images from Bones 4 here: https://www.reapermini.com/bones4. Is there something similar in the works for Bones 5? I loved having those images to add to my personal spreadsheet. 

Thanks!

I believe during the Live stream on Saturday that Ron said they are working on it.. 

• Like 2

Hi. I’m sorry if this has been answered elsewhere and I couldn’t find it. 

I’ve never been involved in a Kickstarter before and unfortunately only discovered this one two days after it finished. I’ve signed up with the Pledge Manager (as a “late backer” I guess) and chosen three items (Core Set, Dungeon Dwellers and Greek Odyssey) and... now what?

Will someone email me with an invoice? If so, will that occur during this same period that the official backers are being charged or at some later date? Since I’ve backed late but within the 2 week payment reconciliation period at the end of the Kickstarter, will my chosen items cost as advertised or will they incur a higher fee?

Thanks for any help. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dice4hire said:

The pledge manager is not officially open yet, and it will probably open in a couple of weeks or so. Once it opens, you can choose your items, pay shipping and get an invoice. Unfortunately late backers do pay more, but it is far less than retail, so you are still getting a good deal. 

I am confused.

I pledged $1 so that I could buy add-ons and such.  On the pledge manager, I added $70 of additional items.  There is a notation, somewhere, that, at some date in the future, I will have the opportunity to actually make the purchase.  However, my pledge amount on KS remains at $1. The quote above addresses choosing items,  paying shipping, and receiving an invoice, but it does not explain when and to whom the $70 is to be paid.

Should I add the $70 to my pledge now, or wait until the Pledge Manager activates and bills me for the $70? 

I don't want to miss out on these items.

• Like 2

Thanks for the help everyone.

If I’m understanding things correctly, as a late backer I will eventually be invoiced (to my email address I assume since the Pledge Manager doesn’t allow me to input any other personal information) a slightly higher than Kickstarter price for those items I have selected in the Pledge Manager. 

I’ve kinda stretched the budget on these items so I just want to clarify that invoice date so I’m not caught off-guard. 

The FAQ mentions that the Pledge Manager will stay open for approximately 6 months from November 2019 and everyone is able to amend their selections during that time. Does that mean I (and everyone else who adds to their order I guess) won’t be invoiced until that date 6 months in the future?

• Like 1

As the Reaper Bones 5 Pledge Manager has not yet opened,

the current step we are in is to wait for it to be opened.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:20 AM, Kalibak said:

I’ve never been involved in a Kickstarter before and unfortunately only discovered this one two days after it finished. I’ve signed up with the Pledge Manager (as a “late backer” I guess) and chosen three items (Core Set, Dungeon Dwellers and Greek Odyssey) and... now what?

Will someone email me with an invoice? If so, will that occur during this same period that the official backers are being charged or at some later date? Since I’ve backed late but within the 2 week payment reconciliation period at the end of the Kickstarter, will my chosen items cost as advertised or will they incur a higher fee?

On 11/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, Kalibak said:

If I’m understanding things correctly, as a late backer I will eventually be invoiced (to my email address I assume since the Pledge Manager doesn’t allow me to input any other personal information) a slightly higher than Kickstarter price for those items I have selected in the Pledge Manager. 

I’ve kinda stretched the budget on these items so I just want to clarify that invoice date so I’m not caught off-guard. 

The FAQ mentions that the Pledge Manager will stay open for approximately 6 months from November 2019 and everyone is able to amend their selections during that time. Does that mean I (and everyone else who adds to their order I guess) won’t be invoiced until that date 6 months in the future?

If you did not make a pledge through Kickstarter during the window of time the project was live on Kickstarter, you are considered a late backer and will be charged a slightly increased rate, generally 25-50% higher, however it will still be less than the items will be available at retail.

The Pledge Manager is not yet open.  Once it does open, you will need to complete your selection by checking out.  During the checkout process you will be charged for your purchase.  There is no separate invoice, it is like an online store purchase.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:56 AM, Highlander said:

I pledged $1 so that I could buy add-ons and such.  On the pledge manager, I added $70 of additional items.  There is a notation, somewhere, that, at some date in the future, I will have the opportunity to actually make the purchase.  However, my pledge amount on KS remains at $1. The quote above addresses choosing items,  paying shipping, and receiving an invoice, but it does not explain when and to whom the $70 is to be paid.

Should I add the $70 to my pledge now, or wait until the Pledge Manager activates and bills me for the $70? 

Once the project ends and the money is collected, it is too late to change your pledge in either direction.  Any additional additions are handled through the Pledge Manager once it opens.

• Like 3

Hello,

I’m new around here (finally starting to get into painting minis after years of wanting to. Now I just have to find some people to play with!) and I have a question.

I missed the Kickstarter but was able to sign into the PM website. I know that I will be moving in the summer, but I don’t know where to yet. Will there be a way to change my address before shipping so that it will go to my new place? (It will still be in the same country and state.)

Thanks!

Edited by Welfycat
Additional information.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Welfycat said:

Will there be a way to change my address before shipping so that it will go to my new place?

Yes. You will be able to, and expected to, keep your shipping address current in the RB5PM. 

As the RB5PM is not yet open, the update address feature may not yet be accessible. 

• Like 1