Reaper Bones 5: Information Thread

ladystorm

• Super Administrators

From UPS:
** If you provide an email address, we will send them an email with a link to pay the fees. If not, it’s at delivery.
** So, everyone should be getting their tracking and at the same time a link to pay their fees. should

For Canadian's ^^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially, the current status is “not here.”

Last week on either the Q&A stream or Reaper Live, they stated the final container is on land in California, and one of the possible inspections had been waived. 

There has been some UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR on the discord that the final container should arrive on Friday. It’s possible that Reaper has indeed heard this, but don’t want to make another announcement that could end up being wrong (people will hold you to it, even if it is stated with a thousand qualifiers...), so are just holding off officially saying anything more until they have the container. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I think it's safe to assume that when the final container arrives, there will be great fanfare and we will not shut up about it, on all platforms, with great excitement.

So in short, if you have to ask about the last container, then it hasn't arrived.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Super noob here. Never done a Kickstarter and just saw the Bones 5 maybe a week ago. I assume that I can't do it now, even at increased pricing, so will all the figures become available through retail eventually? I really have no idea how this works. (I am also kicking myself that I didn't get in on this at the time, it's amazing. Bones 6 in the works?)

• Super Administrators
18 minutes ago, RogaDanar said:

Super noob here. Never done a Kickstarter and just saw the Bones 5 maybe a week ago. I assume that I can't do it now, even at increased pricing, so will all the figures become available through retail eventually? I really have no idea how this works. (I am also kicking myself that I didn't get in on this at the time, it's amazing. Bones 6 in the works?)

The Bones 5.5 Pledge manager has opened up and will be open for another 87 days! Eventually items will come to retail and our normal catalog, but we do not have a time frame of this and not all items will be released. 
Pledge manager = Pm.reapermini.com

• Like 4