Reaper Bones 5: Information Thread

ladystorm

Has anyone created a checklist for Bones V yet?

The ones for Bones III and IV were very useful.

As far as we can make out, ours has not yet shipped, most likely because of the ship.

We have an unshipped shipment because of an unshipped ship still on its ship. ::P:

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Are some of the Release boxes supposed to be Bones IV? Lines 34-51.

Yeah, that's intentional.  Those kobolds were originally released in Bones 4, and then made part of the Core Set for Bones 5.  Most of the Bones kickstarter Core Sets have had a bunch of little mooks that were previously released sculpts.  In Bones 4 it was goblins, Bones 3 was...lizardmen, I think?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShaneB said:

Yeah, that's intentional.  Those kobolds were originally released in Bones 4, and then made part of the Core Set for Bones 5.  Most of the Bones kickstarter Core Sets have had a bunch of little mooks that were previously released sculpts.  In Bones 4 it was goblins, Bones 3 was...lizardmen, I think?

Excellent. Thank you :)

• Like 3

Is supportatreaperminidotcom the right email address for reporting problems on the bones kickstarter?  Everything looks great but I have 2 male halves of the main mast on my ghost ship  I could probably make it work but I would rather have the right part if possible.  It's not urgent and I know their busy

• Like 1

Anyone have problems receiving the confirmation email after re-signing up for the pledge manager? I've tried like 3 times. I did a couple last night & then this morning & I'm not getting anything.

thanks!