Reaper Bones 5: Information Thread

ladystorm

I was asking due to an article I read pointing to an extreme shortage on distribution/truck drivers on the UK, as a result of Brexit. Wonder if it has anything to do with Reaper UK being so, so far behind (besides, of course, pandemic restrictions). 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The package has arrived in my country (Slovakia) customs, yay!

But there is one huge BUT. The customs told me that I have to provide complete invoice (including order number, name, address, order and shipping prices ).

Does anyone know, how would I get that? I went through all my emails from RM and Kickstarter, but I've found only bits and pieces. Never anything that resembles an invoice or order summary.

Help, please?

16 minutes ago, cMe said:

The package has arrived in my country (Slovakia) customs, yay!

But there is one huge BUT. The customs told me that I have to provide complete invoice (including order number, name, address, order and shipping prices ).

Does anyone know, how would I get that? I went through all my emails from RM and Kickstarter, but I've found only bits and pieces. Never anything that resembles an invoice or order summary.

Help, please?

Have you tried the pledge manager? https://pm.reapermini.com/

It may not have all the info you need tough. Otherwise, you'll need to contact Reaper's help desk. [email protected] or for UK/EU it may be [email protected]eapermini.com .

Good luck! International shipping is always a pain.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Have you tried the pledge manager? https://pm.reapermini.com/

It may not have all the info you need tough. Otherwise, you'll need to contact Reaper's help desk. [email protected] or for UK/EU it may be [email protected] .

Good luck! International shipping is always a pain.

Yea, I tried to use the order from pledge manager, as a screenshot as PM don't have export function, but it was apparently not enough.

Thanks for the UK help desk email. I've forgot they got office in my timezone too.

Edited by cMe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Adrift said:

I asked this in another area, but who makes Reaper’s dice and will I see the Sophie’s Lucky Dice at some point?

I seem to recall, during the fulfillment process, that the intent was to have some in the store eventually. They ran out while boxing rewards and used the dice intended for the store to fill pledges.  More dice were supposed to be ordered, because a lot of people had their stuff packed before it was discovered they didn't get their dice.   If you were supposed to get dice but didn't, and wanted them, you had to email a claim.  I haven't heard whether or not those all got resolved.  It's possible this is #99 on the to-do list, right ahead of making more weapon sprues. 

• Like 2