Reaper Bones 5: Information Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These items are a mix between bones black and bonsium, meaning that some of the part for instance on Arakoth the spider, the mandibles are pretty bendy like bonsium and the body is feels more like bon

I can say that if im here then 100% will be better, I got into this position a month after the kickstarter campaign had closed. As I was in mold making/casting at the time, but I am here now and getti

Lots.     

Posted Images

22 hours ago, jndragon79 said:

I have a question about slowly paying for my order. I have read a few folks say that they can slowly add funds. How does one do this or do you just simply make a series of smaller purchases and the PM will eventually link all of the orders together?

Yes, that's exactly how it works.You can make several purchases and pay for them each time, then once the PM closes and they are ready to ship, the system combines all the orders into one shipment (for a lot of us, a BIG shipment [I think mine was 37 pounds])

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Yes, that's exactly how it works.You can make several purchases and pay for them each time, then once the PM closes and they are ready to ship, the system combines all the orders into one shipment (for a lot of us, a BIG shipment [I think mine was 37 pounds])

Does anybody know how this impacts shipping?

Each separate purchase I have made so far has also added a separate shipping fee.

I'm wondering if I could cut down on shipping by purchasing all at once.

Edited by criticalhit
On 1/9/2020 at 1:12 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

Thanks Ratmaster2000. I'm planning on getting a large order myself. I was debating on saving the $700 in one go or pay it in chunks and knowing my behavior, small chunks would be better for me. Too many damn things to get in this hobby as a GM!

• Like 1
On 1/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, criticalhit said:

Does anybody know how this impacts shipping?

Each separate purchase I have made so far has also added a separate shipping fee.

I'm wondering if I could cut down on shipping by purchasing all at once.

It is my understanding that shipping only increases if the software calculates that you will need to move up to the next box size or weight category (either/or/and, not sure which).

For example, my first order was for the Core Set and one expansion, and I was charged $14.22 shipping.

My second order was for the Shadows of Ravenhome encounter, and I was not charged any additional shipping.

My third order was for another expansion, and I was charged an additional $1.64 shipping.

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, Tmac2200 said:

Do we know when the pledge manager is closing? Last time we had a date they had to close the pledge manager down, is that a thing this time around? 

Last time the  closing date for the pledge manager was extended several times.

Don’t expect a date to be given at this time. 

When Reaper is prepared to do announce a closing date, I would expect it will be @Reaper_Jon posting it officially here.

But you certainly have many months till then.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 2
  • Super Administrators
On 1/30/2020 at 10:09 AM, CecilSolomon said:

In previous kickstarters we have been able to purchase additional bases for all the loot (er, miniatures) we got.  Is there any chance that those can be added to this kickstarter as well?

Looking at getting bases on the PM, probably wont be as many as last time. 

Also will be on here more ofter, need anything just tag me so i can know where to be directed! finally made my way through most of the forums. 
   Like i said if anyone needs anything, just tag me so i can get a notification and answer as soon as i can!

• Thanks 3
32 minutes ago, Reaper_Jon said:

Looking at getting bases on the PM, probably wont be as many as last time. 

Also will be on here more ofter, need anything just tag me so i can know where to be directed! finally made my way through most of the forums. 
   Like i said if anyone needs anything, just tag me so i can get a notification and answer as soon as i can!

Do we have any confirmation that the Everliving Flame piece of the Dwarven King's Crypt will be cast in clear Bonesium rather than opaque?