Reaper Bones 5: Information Thread

ladystorm

• Super Administrators
On 2/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, Disciple of Sakura said:

Do we have any confirmation that the Everliving Flame piece of the Dwarven King's Crypt will be cast in clear Bonesium rather than opaque?

That is a good question and i dont have confirmation but i will put it on my list to ask ron! 

We got a lot to show you in this weeks big Kick Starter Update #87!
Remember we do an update 1st and 3rd Friday of each month, we also do a live Kick Starter update on our twitch channel from 4-5 pm central that same day!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/posts/2750608?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users

CVP Axo's.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

We got a lot to show you in this weeks big Kick Starter Update #87!
Remember we do an update 1st and 3rd Friday of each month, we also do a live Kick Starter update on our twitch channel from 4-5 pm central that same day!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/posts/2750608?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users

CVP Axo's.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I remember hearing mention somewhere (FaceBook? The Kickstarter comments? Reddit?) that a list or something would be released informing us of which material (Bones or Bones Black) the different Options and Add-Ons would be made of. 

Has that list/information been released yet? If not, is there an ETA for it? I prefer Bones Black to Bones and would like to know which Options will be which before buying them. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

Quick question. I'm finally getting off my but and trying to do the pledge manager I swore I would do in January, but it won't let me log in. Do I need to make a new account or register to do this? I was under the impression the pledge manager saved the info from manager to manager and I wouldn't need to do this, but then it's been long enough since four I don't remember if I had to do that for it or if it saved it from 3.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilJames said:

Quick question. I'm finally getting off my but and trying to do the pledge manager I swore I would do in January, but it won't let me log in. Do I need to make a new account or register to do this? I was under the impression the pledge manager saved the info from manager to manager and I wouldn't need to do this, but then it's been long enough since four I don't remember if I had to do that for it or if it saved it from 3.

It did save from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, but everything got reset for 5, so you'll have to make a new account.   Make sure you use the same email you used to pledge on Kickstarter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilJames said:

One additional question that I'm sure has been answered,  but I can't find anywhere. It's charging me shipping,  is that a bug or is there not free US shipping this go around?

No free shipping this time. There wasn't for Bones 4, either. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of the Pledge Manager ... I completely forgot that I never bumped up my pledge from the $1 I did way back to the final amount ... and now I can't for the life of me remember how to access the Pledge Manager :(

Can someone remind me please?

Thanks!!

Thanks Inarah!

I found and used the big Reaper Pledge Manger graphic / link on the Reaper home page which did take me to the pledge manager.

The problem now is that my password doesn't seem to work. I think I recall seeing something about a reset of some kind being done a while back which necessitated resetting passwords? Is that true or am I crazy?

In any case, I clicked on the 'reset password' link and I'm now waiting for the password reset e-mail (which seems to be taking a really long time - it's been at least 15 minutes and still nothing; normally password reset e-mails only take a few minutes at most ...)