I know Reaper's a little busy right now, but when does the ghoulie bag thing start? I recall it being said that they were doing it again this year and was just wondering when it would start.

EvilJames--It started today!  I placed an order today and got the Ghoulie Bag in my order at checkout. And yes, the new October Mini was also live (Dwarven Smasher aka Cpt Hammerpants).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I placed an order today and got the Ghoulie Bag in my order at checkout

Not for us in Europe...

• Sad 3

Per reaper live, Ed said there will be Candy,        2 paints, a purple translucent sculpt that you can only get in the ghoully bag. 

• Like 1

One of the Reaper Twitchtube stream-things showed the bonus mini as "Female Wraith".  I think that's the same one from the Graveyard Expansion 77536 as opposed to 03799.

The paints are the thing.  Are we getting a BCA Pink and a limited (or regular) paint?  Two limited edition paints?  Which ones?

I have to wait til my box gets here...hopefully by the end of the week.

18 minutes ago, Argentee said:

How much do you need to buy to get the ghoulie bag?

Good question. One of the problems with promoting something on a livestream show but not updating your online storefront page with the info.

I think it was $40, but I may be wrong.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Good question. One of the problems with promoting something on a livestream show but not updating your online storefront page with the info.

I think it was $40, but I may be wrong.

I believe that to be correct. (I just placed a $47 order that got me a ghoulie bag.)

• Like 4

However there is some debate about whether we will be getting rocks this year--initially they said no, but they BrotherDave said he saw rocks down in Shipping today when he walked through. So I guess will just need to wait to hear a report of someone getting a rock to confirm it...

43 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

However there is some debate about whether we will be getting rocks this year--initially they said no, but they BrotherDave said he saw rocks down in Shipping today when he walked through. So I guess will just need to wait to hear a report of someone getting a rock to confirm it...

What was said on ReaperLive was that everyone would get the mini, and that a few would get a rock in addition to the mini.

Thats different from past years where you’d get one or the other.

• Like 1

My order was $42 and change.

So, unofficially, $40 pre-shipping and any applicable taxes.

I've not been "rocked" in the last two years (the only time that I've been ordering), and frankly I am glad of it.  I'd be mighty ticked if I got a rock instead of a cool mini.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, strawhat said:

The paints are the thing.  Are we getting a BCA Pink and a limited (or regular) paint?  Two limited edition paints?  Which ones?

I know there are two colors of paint in the Ghoulie Bag, and they should be Fresh Blood and Graveyard Bone.  Anne mentioned them in last week's Reaper Toolbox.  I haven't watched this week's yet.  I'm hoping eventually this info will show up somewhere people can find it.  Kickstarter has messed things up a bit I guess.  BCA Pink is usually added to all orders during October.

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Wolff360 said:

Per reaper live, Ed said there will be Candy,        2 paints, a purple translucent sculpt that you can only get in the ghoully bag.  

An Exclusive?? Im in

4 hours ago, strawhat said:

My order was $42 and change.

So, unofficially, $40 pre-shipping and any applicable taxes.

I've not been "rocked" in the last two years (the only time that I've been ordering), and frankly I am glad of it.  I'd be mighty ticked if I got a rock instead of a cool mini.

The mini was a existing figures, not a limited edition.

I've gotten Charlie browned every order. ^_^

3 hours ago, Serenity said:

I know there are two colors of paint in the Ghoulie Bag, and they should be Fresh Blood and Graveyard Bone.  Anne mentioned them in last week's Reaper Toolbox.  I haven't watched this week's yet.  I'm hoping eventually this info will show up somewhere people can find it.  Kickstarter has messed things up a bit I guess.  BCA Pink is usually added to all orders during October.

Thank goodness no bca pink.  I have like 7 bottles of that one!

Anyone recall if those are existing colors?