• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joinordie/sky-shards-the-arrival?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Welcome to our second Kickstarter campaign!
      We are 3DBreed Miniatures and after our first successful kickstarter campaign '1775 Join or Die' , we are happy to present 'Sky Shards: The Arrival', a collection of 6mm scale mecha models and terrain objects, created to be printed at home in resin printers such Anycubic Photon or Elegoo Mars, or in FDM printers such as Ender 3 or Prusa. 
      ** We remind you that this Kickstarter is for digital files (STLs) to make all these items on your own 3D printer, such as Anycubic Photon or Ender 3. These are not physical models **
      The models have been designed in pieces to allow an easy printing and removal process of the supports. They are ideal to be adapted to any RPG or Wargame.
      The pledge consists of 4 different factions with their unique style. Each faction has 2 Heavy mechs (40-70mm high), 5 Medium Mechs (30-40mm high) and 5 Light Mechs (20-30mm high). Besides, a basic terrain objects' pack is included in the pledge, along with 6mm scale infantry units, an APC vehicle, a tank and a generic excavator to extract the valuable 'Sky Shards'. 
       In 3DBreed Miniatures we firmly believe that the best way to show the confidence in our work is to give you the opportunity to download the THOR'S HAMMER squadron's free 3D printing files to make a printing test. They will give you a good idea of a finished miniature in your hand.
      DOWNLOAD THOR'S HAMMER SQUADRON 
      'Sky Shards: The arrival' has just a pledge of 40€ and with it, you'll get all the miniatures and terrain objects of the basic set and all the stretch goals' aditional content that we manage to unlock:
      SCALE REFERENCE

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/forgottenchapters/forgotten-chapters-purity-seals-and-parchment-transfers

My name is Bruno and I recently decided to use my (few) graphic skills to design my own waterslide transfers, as I could not manage to get the details on my miniatures right. Especially the parchment, scrolls and purity seals never quite looked as good as I wanted. After sharing some of my work on Reddit and Instagram, I discovered many more miniature hobbyist had this same issue, which lead me to this kickstarter! Besides sharing my own designs, these transfers will be screen printed by industry leading professionals to the highest quality possible.    The first sheet The finished product will be an A5 (210x148 mm) transfer sheet printed in 3 colors: White, Black and Red. The sheet will have hundreds of different designs to give you the most flexibility possible when personalising your mini's. I will regularly add new designs to the sheet, taking into account the backers feedback, until the sheet is full.                      Now while this seems geared to Warhammer 40K at first glance there is going to be a lot that's of more general interest, how many minis have you got with open books, parchments etc that just don't look great when you try and do it yourself?

seems well worth a go, and not bad price wise (if you've ever tried to make your own waterslide stuff)
    • By paintybeard
      Another Kickstarter from Crooked Dice. This expands their well established "TV7" line with new rules, new figures and the chance to buy old ones at a discount.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/c87-3/argonauts-7tv-programme-guide-and-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

I've backed several of their projects and always had good, friendly service with excellent figures, so I shall be having at least a few of these.

Something to keep me happy for the next few, isolated weeks!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stlminiatures/3d-printable-fantasy-props?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Grettings! My name is Rafa, sculptor of STL miniatures, with your help I hope to create an incredible collection of props for your tabletop games.
      3D PRINTABLE FANTASY PROPS is a high quality collection of classic fantasy props that enhance the appearance of your tabletop games, (DnD, Pathfinder, Age of Sigmar…) 
      This campaign is for the digital STL files, not physical products.
      The Core Set is made up of 40 models and they will be increased by stretch goals as far as you want.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)