Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

The Sketchbook of Blocsanchez : Wasteland

they had this under 'Illustrations' and not gaming so I dont think a many people saw it..  get your Latorre busts while you can..  3 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heramodels/the-sketchbook-of-blocsanchez-wasteland/description

About

8ca2667005fbc963777ad84315f4be49_origina

Hello everybody,

We want to introduce you to Iván Sánchez, aka “Blocsanchez”, one of the members of HeraModels. We are thrilled to share with you his first sketchbook “Wasteland”. Within the last year, Iván has been working in the content of this book what wasn't easy to combine with his daily work of miniature concept artist in our small study. Iván is very passionate about traditional drawing, that is the reason why every design in this book is a pencil sketch except for the cover that is digital.

fa94fd08781c8174a27260166e73acd2_origina

With this and our future projects, our objective is to create an editorial line of fantastic art. We decided we didn't want a typical sketchbook, collecting drawings from forgotten notebooks where you can find all types of characters; we wanted to make something personal and with an argumental line.

Then, after a lot of thinking, we decided to make a book collection of different races. “Wastelands” is the first chapter of the collection and embodies illustrations and sketches of barbaric warriors of the barren lands.

4f11b7a986c87d56981ce23dd2e4ba72_origina Original Art of "Wastelands" example for pledges #5 & #6
23f0c149c6f52c1e46a8bd00674ea911_origina

The original book contains 48 pages but with your help we hope this number keeps increasing. We have selected the best designs with more than 50 characters and we hope all of them can be published in the book. We want the book to be handy and user friendly that is why its size is 17x24cm (6,7”x9,5”). Through the campaign, we will unlock different rewards that will make possible to increase the number of pages of this book and will vive you the possibility to get exclusive products only in Kickstarters. In this campaign, you´ll not only get our sketchbook “Wastelands”, it will be possible to choose the option to get an original sketch made by Ivan inside your book or to get one of the original illustrations printed on it. Later we will explain the campaign more widely.

eb45f360ab2f0f0208924975d89972b0_origina Original Sketch example for pledges #3 & #4
fcb600748c41c77e713ed9a674ee4aec_origina

Later on we will explain every detail of the content in each pledge to make sure that you get what you really want. Besides, while the campaign goes on and we unlock other products we will update the content of each pledge.

221d7504415e3d6bf37d0bac5a923070_origina
5bfdf91a2c1bb2532f7b7d14923cc1f3_origina
ed69e51038246b671df6b5130b2da7be_origina
a885e41835440fbf92702f2fdcd3e479_origina
3b6af9a4d6dfcd4ca9568a44b641f4ba_origina

7d44e5350ebbce1beb03f2ec56b44374_origina
80c1b91218cd51789e5ac556da4565f7_origina
e7167217c18128d350596c735c65d9d7_origina
edc01e527a90ae098a9e3397344950b9_origina
40850baac47bf49f657b5e216015b92b_origina

For those who have chosen pledge #5 or #6 you could choose between one of the following original illustrations, you just need to send us an email echen you make the reservation with the number of the illustration that you prefer. You can see the images in a bigger size in our website .

f744b7a8934605b968d07ccd0270cd90_origina Original Art of "Wastelands" for pledges #5 & #6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this