Already broke my "reapercon paint poke stick"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine "broke" too--though it was more like the pin separated from the skull; pulled straight out (stayed stuck in the paint clog inside the bottle...). I used some of my handy dandy superglue and so far so good. Though I will buy another few spares the next time they are available...

• Super Administrators

For anyone that had gotten a paint pokey at reapercon last year, if you bring it back next year we will replace it. 

There were 200 hundred that were made with the wrong "T-Pin" in them, compared to all the one that have lasted a long long time. 

so it was just a mis-understanding on the pins used and the placement in the mold. All should be fixed now! so just bring it to the booth at reapercon for a replacement!

@everyone

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4
On 12/26/2019 at 9:50 AM, Reaper_Jon said:

For anyone that had gotten a paint pokey at reapercon last year, if you bring it back next year we will replace it. 

There were 200 hundred that were made with the wrong "T-Pin" in them, compared to all the one that have lasted a long long time. 

so it was just a mis-understanding on the pins used and the placement in the mold. All should be fixed now! so just bring it to the booth at reapercon for a replacement!

@everyone

Very cool, and thanks! 

But since I'm a local, is it possible to replace it at the Denton store? 

8 hours ago, Jeepnewbie said:

Is there a way to tell if it’s the wrong T-pin?  Mine is still going strong, however I haven’t used it a lot. 

The T part of the pin wont be fully covered. Note Marineal's pic showing the end.

• Like 1