• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Erramir Orlans
      Hello people! i would like to share with you an upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will start on April 20 and last until May 10.

This is the preview page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joygamesinteractive/the-holy-roman-empire?ref=d1ay07&token=6758305e

As the title says, it will offer Rank & file 3d printable models to make an Imperial Army (15-16th century Germany/Holy Roman Empire), including chracters, commanders, and special troops/artillery
      The main pledge of $30 usd, gives 63 models (core units). As add-ons, at 75% off (compared to webstore prices), there will be sets of models (from previous releases in the patreon) and scenery.

The base pledge:

There will be some freebies stretch goals, and other payed, Like ogres mercenaries(x3), Giant, volley gun, heavy arquebusier/sharpshooter, and moarrr!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I'm almost running out of prep/primed minis so, I'm preparing some more. I recently painted a Dark Dwarf Striker and like the model so much I decided to paint the other models. Also, I wanted to convert an enlarged model to make it look more like the Striker instead of the Smiter. I made a 3D model of the hammer head and 3D printed it. Here are some pictures of my advancement so far.

• By Reverend Shartan
      I have condition markers, and other markers numbered 1-20 for monsters/enemies, etc. I want to do these on my Mars, but I don't know if they should be printed flat, or at the "suggested" 30 degree incline. If they should be done inclined, how light or heavy, should I do supports?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Edit: Tried printing the marker flat on the build plate - nothing was printed. So, now trying parallel to the bed, but with supports

Reverend Shartan
    • By prophetic_joe
      Here is my tortle monk printed on an inexpensive resin printer.

• By Lidless Eye
      Figured I'd put together one big thread of my recently finished 3D prints.  Everything was printed on an Elegoo Mars.

Titan Behemoth from Duncan Shadow Louca:

Cyclops Behemoth, also from Duncan Shadow Louca:

A scale shot of those two, with Sir Forscale and a not-Johann the Running Man as my plastic one is broken:

Which leads into:

"You don't STINK like a peasant." "You don't DRESS like a peasant." "And you're definitely not ON FIRE like a peasant."
      Fleeing Peasants off Thingiverse:

"So yeah, the treasure chest gets up and decks you."

Brawler Mimics off Thingiverse:

Vapour Snakes off Thingiverse:

Spell Effects from Vae Victis:

Cook, also from Vae Victis:

Angry Barmaid, from Titan Forge

Urd, from The Lost Dragons

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)