• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Promised thing, thing due. Here are pictures of my Gnoll hunting party. All of them are Reaper Miniatures Gnolls, painted with Reaper Master Series Paints. I added the archer's bowstring and converted two models (see last picture).
      I will now work on a display base for them. I've found an inspiring picture of a dusky sunset in the desert for the background.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of my latest Gnoll, a converted Toghra the Gnoll Leader. The upper part is from 77235, Toghra the Gnoll Leader sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The lower part of the mini is 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Tre Manor. The spear head is the blade of 02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke and the staff is from 14056 Weapon Pack 1 sculpted by Tim Kaufman. Here's the link to the conversion WIP if you'd like more information.

• By Adrift
      Ten of the 23 minis I’ve painted since my post in March. 

Monsters = tabletop
      Humanoids = above tabletop

Sinisthreax (14634) is an ultra-complicated sculpt. He’s a noctiny (5e kobold press) recurring villain in my dnd game. You’ll note one eye is normal along with that side of his face. 

Silas (03010) the human cleric I wanted to dingy up with blood spatter. I imagine his name is Bret and he does not appreciate being called a heal-bot. 

The Dragonborn (Wizkids), half-orc (red box games) and deep gnome (Bones) are all new players in my dnd game which has grown from 3 players to 7 in rapid order. 

Narbaz is a tiefling from Red Box Games and I like the OSL I got from below, but not from the staff. I really just got sick of it and called it done. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some pictures of a converted Reaper Miniatures, Bloodmane the Gnoll Warrior. The upper part of the miniature is 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Tre Manor, the lower part is from 77235, Toghra the Gnoll Leader sculpted by Jason Wiebe and the bear skull axe is from the 14056, Weapon Pack 1 sculpted Tim Kaufman. The Hyenas are from 03277 Hyena Pack sculpted by Jason Wiebe.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior. The original version this time. This model was sculpted by Tre Manor.

77236, Bloodmane the Gnoll Warrior and his friend 77234 Boneflail the Gnoll Cleric.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)