Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Lesser Demons: Warbands of the Dark Beyond

These are great! The osl is really good, but I especially love the metals. The one with the single big chopper above his head is my favorite.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What caught my attention in addition to the great features others commented upon, were the eerie glowing eyes!  Great models.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sanael said:

These are great! The osl is really good, but I especially love the metals. The one with the single big chopper above his head is my favorite.

My goal was to have any blades that may have once been shiny either appear reflective of a hellscape, rusted due to neglect, or just downright vicious due to the forger; the goal being that the viewer decides. ^_^

• Like 2

They are a DELIGHTFUL Band of Fiends; BEAUTIFULLY painted AND based. The glowing effect is WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this