• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By boldfont
      I’ve struggled with a good marble in the past. There is room for improvement but it’s finally looking like marble. For anyone trying to learn this technique, start with green marble. It seems to be more forgiving. 

• By Pochi
      My son's DM wanted a purple beholder with red eyes.

• By Pochi
      I had an itch to paint some horses so this is one of the horses from the Wizkids Adventure Camp set. I have always loved horses and greys are my favorite!

• By Thoramel
      Had an idea about having some sort of drow captain with a trained giant spider as a bodyguard for an upcoming session. I already had Reaper's Dark Elf Elite and the wizkids spider and I figured they would work well together. I ended up really liking the combination, may have to get a few more of those spiders.

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the shark too. I'll post to where I've completed but still lots to do. So much that I've given up on my whale shark plans.
      This is photographing way better than it looks in person.

Then I did turquoise ink on the clear plastic and ashen blue and vgc glacier blue and turquoise ink wash on shark.

Then I started working in rubber /highlight and teal ink and spectral glow for the whale shark markings.

Now I've added a bit more rubber on the top

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)