Sign in to follow this  
jsalyers

CAV Secret Santa 2019

On 1/2/2020 at 10:51 AM, Pegazus said:

My poor recipient! No shipping update since the 21st.

16 days and it FINALLY is moving again!

• Like 2

On 1/5/2020 at 7:05 PM, Pegazus said:

16 days and it FINALLY is moving again!

Out for delivery!

Someone’s gettin’ a CAV today!

/knocks on wood

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Out for delivery!

Someone’s gettin’ a CAV today!

/knocks on wood

And someone did!!

I was wondering if you were sending to Canada when it was taking so long to move.  Canada Post seems to have something against me receiving CAVs.

It is very awesome!!  Thanks!!

And thanks so much for the detailed colour list (I asked for my secret santa to come up with a colour scheme for one of the factions I haven't started yet ::):).

How detailed you ask?  One of the lines for the base is: "dried tea leaves (Earl grey)"  ::D:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

And thanks so much for the detailed colour list (I asked for my secret santa to come up with a colour scheme for one of the factions I haven't started yet ::):).

How detailed you ask?  One of the lines for the base is: "dried tea leaves (Earl grey)"  ::D:

Well, you did ask! I purposely kept the pallet limited, so that you could add to it easily to differentiate some. I didn’t get as much contrast as I hoped, but that may be possible with the colors as given.

And I have no idea if Earl Grey tea is different from other tea. Rats! Might be different from different companies, too! Bigelow, FYI. 

I purposely kept from mentioning Canada so as to not drop any hints by limiting the recipient list. Weird thing is that it hung about in the US mostly. Only took 3 days after customs it seems. 

• Like 3

Still trying to tie up the last few loose ends for the SS. If you have not received a model post here and let me know.

J--