Sign in to follow this  
mikem91

Bones 4 to retail personal problems

I'm currently a little obsessed with the speed that bones 4 models are making it to retail.

Mostly because I'm pretty sure my baggy with bones 4 dark elfs - including the seated queen - got caught up in a collection of minis I donated to a local con's paint n take.  Good for the con, but I'll be obsessively watching for the seated dark elf queen to make it to retail.  the rest of the minis that are awol have just recently made retail release.  I suppose that's what a wishlist is for :)

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

According to a thirdhand source (so take this as it will) I would be sure to check the new releases section the first week of November...

just saying... if this KS doesn't tap me completely out, I might be placing an order that week

• Like 1

I'm waiting for her, too. Didn't get that expansion.  The other 4 elves hit my FLGS yesterday. 

I think I need to go back and look over B3 and see what I missed there, too. 

• Like 1

It'll probably be closer to the end of the month when she gets released. Reaper tends to release around the 20th of each month. Looking forward to her like allot of people, I didn't go after that expansion as well.

• Like 1