Sign in to follow this  
planetmut

Foxtrot by Hasslefree Miniatures

Foxtrot was fun to paint. She comes with two bodies, two heads and two sets of weapons so it's possible to make her up as a crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter or Hasslefree's version of Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road. As you can see, I decided on the crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter.

Her right hand is separate, so fun and games ensued trying to get it glued to her wrist. I didn't dare attempt to drill/pin it as there was barely enough space for the drill bit and I had visions of wrecking the metal. The stock of her AK was on the verge of falling off, so I just did away with it. Her base is the usual Liquitex modelling paste, sand and paint.

foxtrot1.thumb.jpg.f80e13b0ceaa37852ba9519645338290.jpg

foxtrot2.thumb.jpg.6ba863034b8727580bb082f4225524d9.jpg

• Like 15

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By Rigel
      After giving both Buckland and the Miner a jaunty yellow-and-white scheme, it came burning hot into my mind that they should be part of a team of space roughnecks/asteroid miners/problem solvers. This is the rest of that team. 

First, Kulgara. She's a Pathfinder model, from the 'Iron Gods' adventure, and is a techno-badelf. What a great Space Orc. I think her vambraced fists count as construction equipment, and the ridiculously huge chainsaw (with knuckle spikes, in case you have a chainsaw fight and need to punch someone?) is beautifully over-the-top. I'm not sure what the lever-matic tool on her back is supposed to be. The giant wrench is from Bombshell.

She's definitely in the right line of work here.

Next up, Sluggo, the Space Henchman. Noseless and brutish, with gangly but muscular arms and a dyspeptic expression. I thought at first of making him the same species as the Andromedans, but decided against it and gave him a pale Vampiric Flesh+Magos Purple sluglike complexion. Jetpack is Bombshell again. I love jetpacks, though I'm afraid this one gets in the way of his suspendies.

Serendipitously, I remembered the weird little Slimer-like alien I had leftover from Betty, Space Heroine (50150). It, too, has a big round noseless head, rubbery aspect, wiry limbs, and short legs! Perhaps it and Sluggo here are the same species; it certainly looks like it could hench in a pinch. I'll call it Squish.

Also got a fella in a hazmat suit with some kind of Geiger-counter sensor or such, from Hasslefree. Seen here in a routine check of goo emissions levels. Just carrying out assigned tasks, nothing suspicious here.

And here's the whole greasy roustabout crew:

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rigel
      Because we need more badelf fighting ladies.

Kev White, the sculptor, seems to have paid attention during "The First Avenger." Great uniform details. But I've already got the muscular and dynamic Zenith (50080) in that role, so I went with our neighbors to the North. The shield is, again, my addition. 

More angles: 

Superhero team-up time! 

And another mission (feat. Dirk Goodspeed, 50195, and Sasquatch, 50011).

More Squatch:

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)