Sign in to follow this  
Ratmaster2000

PayPal Card

They mentioned I sent this on the Bones KS twitch, so hopefully this okay here:

You can use Paypal in Kickstarter:

The PayPal Cash Card is a Debit Card that’s used with a  PayPal Cash Plus accountThe PayPal Cash card allows you to cash a check, load cash, do a bank transfer, and direct deposit.
You can also use it just like your bank's Debit Card (meaning it's a Mastercard that runs as credit but uses what is in your Paypal).
It is free and everyone should be able to get one. It links to your paypal cash plus account and you MUST have the funds available to cover whatever you are buying, it will not pull from your bank account or any where else like you can with a normal Paypal transaction. I have used this method to buy at amazon and Kickstarter. Hope this information helps and is useful.
Edited by ladystorm
Removed Commerce Links
  • Like 2

That PayPal card is not something everyone can use - You must be a legal citizen of the United States to apply for one, and hold a valid Social Security Number... 

Neat option for those in the US, however. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

That PayPal card is not something everyone can use - You must be a legal citizen of the United States to apply for one, and hold a valid Social Security Number... 

Neat option for those in the US, however. 

Thanks WhiteWulfe, didn't notice that:)

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Thanks WhiteWulfe, didn't notice that:)

No worries at all.  They kind of hid it two layers deep, if I remember correctly, so it wasn't the easiest of things to find. 

• Like 1