Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AlonTey
      Half-ogre fighter from Bones 4!  Initially thought this model was going to be a gunmetal from top to bottom but it hides a surprising amount of variety with little patches of skin, leather, wood and...in my case at least, scales hidden throughout.  SKU provided is for the metal version, doesn't look like this fellow is getting a release outside the Kickstarter?

• By MoonglowMinis
      Here's a fun and simple one for you this week!

Owlbears are one of my favorite D&D creatures.  They're just such a silly concept and I love them.  Any scenario were I could use a bear, I swap out for one of these guys instead.  However, despite owning several different owlbear models, I have avoided painting them for a long time out of fear of ruining them.  Finally decided to give one a shot.

Reaper Bones 4: Lowland Owlbear (77674)

More Photos Below

What kind of Owls should I use as inspiration next?

What mini did you put off painting for too long?
    • By Lostraven
      This is Mavaro, Iconic Occultist sculpted by Bobby Jackson from the Bone 4 Core Pathfinder Iconics II subset. This is now available on the Reaper store as SKU: 89051. He reminds me of a bard who went for oration as his talent.

• By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Children of the Night Project I'm building a Gothic style Undead army with some Demon allies.

Here is the Necropolis Command Group I will use as a Command for a regiment later.

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)