Sign in to follow this  
Cicciopiu

03954-Burgermeister

This is the kind of paint job I've been drooling at for the last year. I've only just started wet blending and I've got a long way to go :))

Amazing details and blending. The gem looks incredible.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By TheUncannyAK
      I've had this model sitting on my painting table for awhile with the skin and metal done, but it took a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with her clothes. I decided on some muted purple, brown, and green, each mixing in Reaper's Polished Bone for the successive highlights to maintain the overall tone, with part of her clothing being Polished Bone itself.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, Here's the Big "Slim" Boss of my Gnoll hunting party. 02704, Lord of the Gnolls was sculpted by Ben Siens.
      It's a tall metal model that stands 65mm / 2.5 inches at the top of its head. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylics.

• By Maglok
      Here is a Vulture Demon that I have used my newest Iwata airbrush on. I am very pleased with how he came out. He is on a 50mm base and is made of metal from Reaper. I had to bent the wings into an interesting pose, but I like where this guy ended up. :)

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum, wanna share with you all my last work, Aluminar Winterbeard. As always I've tried my best to make it as realistic as possible (for my skillz :P ).
      Well I'm pretty happy of him, maybe he lack some touch here and there, like the beard or the skull on the base, but in the end he looks ok to my eyes :)

Hope you'll like him as well :)

And, as always, every c&c is more than welcome!
      Thanks
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)