• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      I've had this model sitting on my painting table for awhile with the skin and metal done, but it took a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with her clothes. I decided on some muted purple, brown, and green, each mixing in Reaper's Polished Bone for the successive highlights to maintain the overall tone, with part of her clothing being Polished Bone itself.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, Here's the Big "Slim" Boss of my Gnoll hunting party. 02704, Lord of the Gnolls was sculpted by Ben Siens.
      It's a tall metal model that stands 65mm / 2.5 inches at the top of its head. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylics.

• By Maglok
      Here is a Vulture Demon that I have used my newest Iwata airbrush on. I am very pleased with how he came out. He is on a 50mm base and is made of metal from Reaper. I had to bent the wings into an interesting pose, but I like where this guy ended up. :)

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum, wanna share with you all my last work, Aluminar Winterbeard. As always I've tried my best to make it as realistic as possible (for my skillz :P ).
      Well I'm pretty happy of him, maybe he lack some touch here and there, like the beard or the skull on the base, but in the end he looks ok to my eyes :)

Hope you'll like him as well :)

And, as always, every c&c is more than welcome!
      Thanks
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's  02603, Skrug the Bugbear Shaman. This model was sculpted by Ben Siens. It’s mounted on a 40mm round base and was painted with Reaper's MSP acrylics paint.

After a major earthquake shook the mountain range of western Zenitonia, Skrug and his clan had no other choice then move. Their entire lair was destroyed in a dreadful collapse. Dozens of Bugbear died or were trapped under the unstable rubbles, survivors had to leave.

Has Hruggek abandoned his fateful worshipers? For, after traveling by night and hiding in a valley of the Vermillion Hills, the horde had to stop by the Lynx River torrents. There, they were decimated by a group of adventurers passing by looking for Belladonna berries. Only two families managed to escape the slaughter crossing the river on a makeshift raft.

Belladonna or Wolfsbane berries are very toxic, they are also an essential ingrediant to concoct the cure against lycanthropy. But this is another story.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)