Hillary_Hartwick

Monster Clay

Hello Everyone,
I was hoping some one on here would be able to answer my question on Monster Clay. I've tried contacting them through email but no reply. Anyway,  I'm planning on using it on a doll head to sculpt (the doll head is going to be used as an armature) The head is 34cm. So, my question is, once I finished with my sculpture and I have no use for it anymore, would I be able to take the clay off the doll head to reuse the clay on another armature? Thanks in advance!::D:

• Like 2

Monster Clay is re-useable, at least according to first sentence of the description of it:  " Monster Clay® Premium Grade Modeling Clay is a re-useable sulfur free, professional oil/wax based sculpting medium.

And, of course, welcome to the chillest forum on the internet!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Hillary_Hartwick said:

Hello Everyone,
I was hoping some one on here would be able to answer my question on Monster Clay. I've tried contacting them through email but no reply. Anyway,  I'm planning on using it on a doll head to sculpt (the doll head is going to be used as an armature) The head is 34cm. So, my question is, once I finished with my sculpture and I have no use for it anymore, would I be able to take the clay off the doll head to reuse the clay on another armature? Thanks in advance!::D:

Yes, you can reuse it.  Warm it up a bit and it becomes soft and can be reworked.

• Like 2