Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Beasts of the Mesozoic: Ceratopsian Action Figures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/creativebeast/beasts-of-the-mesozoic-ceratopsian-series-action-figures

Not sure if anyone cares, but thought i'd post it in case

well articulated (19 points on average), scientifically accurate action figures of 1/18th Ceratopsians. Not all have been unlocked yet though, and probably won't be before it's done

He has 1 successful kickstarter that he's fully delivered on in a timely manner and came out pretty well

660f62199a131a7aaa9b041a22463741_original.jpg

d7065c9ddefe9a7c387d9a711453bfa0_original.jpg

b2fffb225afdf77408f30d0c721009b9_original (1).jpg

• Like 4

They look good!

Might be worth to take a look, but right now I have a lot of minis to paint, more coming and I backed Desert of the Dead and am particpating in Bones V.

Need to get selective.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halflings-gone-bad-volume-two/description

Story
      The world of Alberon, as ancient and unknowable as its timeless depths are, has few certainties for those that live in it, but ruin and corruption awaits all but a blessed few.  Halflings are, of course, no exception...
      The Western Wastelands beyond Midlam are a harsh unforgiving environment, that breeds a fierceness through necessity for survival alone.  It is thought that the first halflings to enter the Wastelands, did so unwillingly, captured by Hobgoblin Raiders some several hundred years ago.  
      It is reported that the Hogoblins thought that their small size would make them useful servants for all manner of tasks, but when the monstrous and unstoppable nature of their appetites became apparent, the halflings were stranded in the middle of the wasteland and left them to die.  
      That they didn't is some testament to the hidden reserves and ingenuity of these small folk, but they have not survived unscathed.  Their souls, often forsaken to unknowable gods, have changed as much as their bodies and minds.
      As a counterpoint to the Wasteland halflings, those that inhabit the town have found unusual niches, whether that be as criminal masterminds, pirates, anarchists, grave robbers and the somewhat cliched, but ever problematical, burglars.
      An Excerpt from 'The Robbit' by The Wizard R.R.R. Gudgrief
      Welcome to Halflings Gone Bad - Volume One!
      A collection of sixteen 28mm scale halflings from the wrong side of the elven forest tracks, for all of your fantasy miniature games.
      Welcome to our second Kickstarter to cover some of the more nefarious occupations and depths that halflings have stooped to.
      The worrying nature of the appearance of wasteland halflings, something seen as a threat to all halfling civilisation, combined with the new depths of depravity of halflings in Midlam has called for a new town council to be convened from amongst the artisans and workers of Halftown.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rnestudio/mythexplorers-iv-rpg-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      About us
      RN estudio offer services like 3D sculpt, the best 3D printings , Resin cast and Miniature Painting. We helped other companies to have success in their crowdfunding projects, we have worked in more than 20 successfully completed projects. We have enough experience to bring you the best quality resin cast miniatures for your Zombie, Dungeon Crawler or Skirmish games, or simply for collect and paint ! Why Crowdfunding?
      Our previous campaigns, for expand our miniature range, Mythexplorers, Mythexplorers II, Chaos Pact team, Humans VS Orcs , 4 New FF Teams, Revenants VS Ancestrasls were very successful, and we are very happy with the experience. We plan to produce all the miniatures and do all the shippings in 7 months, because of this we must limit the maximum quantity of each miniature to 80 copies. All our backers are very satisfied with the final product, also you can buy in our web store ! We have finished awesome models to expand our  line MYTHEXPLORES. Because of this, we need your help to make these miniatures reality. If you help in this proyect, you will get the best price, exclusive items and FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.   ---> We wanna support the new generation of miniature collectors, for this we offer the childs pack, to introduce new blood with a very special price. You can also add Childs pack to your Core or bust / 75mm level. 
       1 Bust or 75mm miniature for 39 euros. You can also  add to your Core level. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://youtu.be/94u3HtJ_t7M

https://youtu.be/L13_zBFKrCY
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mattesminiaturen/into-the-abyss-2/description

I´m a sculptor from Germany and started sculpting about 5 years ago. Art, in whatever form, has always interested me. And I was so fascinated by all the details that I really wanted to sculpt my own miniatures. All my miniatures were traditionally sculpted, mostly in epoxy putty, sometimes in polymer clay. 
      Over the years I started working for smaller companies and smaller projects, and after a small edition of my first miniature was successfully produced and sold out, I felt that it was time for a somewhat larger project. After 2 years of hard work, I proudly present my first Kickstarter project, Into The Abyss!

The "Abyssal Warriors" tier includes the 7 Miniatures with 21 handbits(weapons, shields, banners) and 12 helmets + the stretch goal miniature, in case it gets unlocked. All weapons and heads are interchangeable, so you can build the Abyssal warriors in your favourite way!

• By Marc
      Expand Your Game with New Demons & Dragons!

From the creators of the original Tome of Beasts! Kobold Press is wrangling a new horde of wildly original, often lethal, and highly entertaining 5E-compatible monsters to challenge new players and veterans alike.

The Tome of Beasts II will bring 400 new monsters to 5th edition, from angelic enforcers, sasquatch and shriekbats, to psychic vampires, zombie dragons, and so much more.

In addition to these lethal creatures to spring on players, if you back the Tome of Beasts II  Kickstarter at the $25 level and up you can submit an original monster design for possible publication! The original Tome of Beasts published 40 such backer monsters, including some extremely popular creations! 

Along with the Tome of Beasts II hardcover volume and PDFs, this Kickstarter will fund the creation of monster pawns, VTT versions for Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds, monster lairs with beautiful maps, and more!

Back TOME OF BEASTS 2 on Kickstarter Today!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/tome-of-beasts-2-for-5th-edition-400-new-monsters

• Who's Online   32 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)