Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's B4Core #13 Warrior of Chaos

I am slowly working through the Bones 4 core set. Today we come to #13, the Warrior of Chaos. I don't know what Reaper is calling this mini, if they even have a name for it yet. I imagine it would be something like "Bloodcurdle Angerpants, Anti-Paladin" or "Gruff McDuff, Evil Fighter". (Feel free to use these names, Reaper ::P:)

But it clearly is a Warrior of Chaos.

191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri 191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri 191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri 191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri 191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri 191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri

This model has the look, what with horned helmet, bulky full plate, skulls, straps, furry shoulders, heavy cloth cloak and the tower shield.

...and I was going to put a picture of a chaos warrior from the GW webstore here for comparion, but they obviously did not want me to, so that did not happen. No matter.

Did I say Warrior of Chaos? This is clearly a Champion of Chaos, what with such a massive rock to put their foot upon! Feet, even!

I had to base it on a 40mm base. Champion sized at that.

191014-reaper-bones-4-b4c-13-chaos-warri

I have the higher ground! You cannot win! Also, I have a full set of Chaos Armour and all you have are tighty whiteys!

B4Core #13 Champion of Chaos

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017

Sculpted by ??

Bonesium PVC.

40mm round lipped base

should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

• Like 17
  • Haha 4

Your work on that shield is next-level. Beautiful stuff.

Never underestimate a pantless barbarian, though!