Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Classic Monsters: Vampires! 02632, Jahenna, and 02867, Mathias the Twisted

Great job! Mathias is sooo creepy and Jahenna so sexy in her Jessica Rabbit suit ... nice!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jahenna! :wub:

She's beautiful!

Mathias. He looks great, degenerated and vile!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the way you really went for it with the two different types - great job on both, but Matthias is my fav - his skin and the olive/gold robe thing he's wearing make him very 'real' looking and creepy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! Glad you like/are creeped out by them! 

13 hours ago, Cicciopiu said:

Great job! Mathias is sooo creepy and Jahenna so sexy in her Jessica Rabbit suit ... nice!

11 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Jahenna! :wub:

She's beautiful!

Mathias. He looks great, degenerated and vile!

Yes!! That's what I was going for! 

5 hours ago, Iridil said:

I like the way you really went for it with the two different types - great job on both, but Matthias is my fav - his skin and the olive/gold robe thing he's wearing make him very 'real' looking and creepy.

Thank you! GW contrast Snakebite Leather is a really...unwholesome color and I LOVE it. I wanted to make Matthias look filthy and horrific, but also look like he comes from a noble family. A flaking and discolored coat of arms might help...wouldn't be easy with all the wrinkles. 
His skin is mostly Reaper's extremely well-named Vampiric Flesh, with bits of AP Corpse Pale and some light sepia wash. The sculpt is perfect for washes and inks and the like.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      This mini is called "Vorvorlaka" and is from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Graveyard expansion. I based it on a 30mm lipped base.

The obligatory size comparisons...

77631 Vorvorlaka
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Graveyard expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com

Here shown with Reaper 80068 Victorians and North Star's Pulp Heroes: The Film Crew sculpted by Bob Murch
      click the pic to enlarge

• By Ducknuck84
      Going to call this one done. This one was another case of the mini looking s lot better after it is painted then when it is bones white. Think I still need to work on skin application was really hard on this one and had to make up where shades would go a long the way on most of it; still was interesting using Sorcerous mist and Vampire mist and think that Vampre mist has potential for work well as a glaze. As you can probably tell went for a Vampirella kind of look. Also kind of happy with the orb as under light it pops more then i thought it would.
    • By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead.
      This thread will be dedicated to all the beautiful female vampires/necromancers/ghosts and apparitions.
      I will also include all my Sophie minis..

Here are the girls I have painted before to show what this is all about, soon more Undead / Evil Sisters will follow.

EDIT - Changed the Name of the thread from the Alluring Death to Ladies of Death since not all are actually Undead.

• By Glitterwolf
      A litte surprise attack ( No WIP). A quick job , I painted her in 2 hours to try some stuff out.

She's from Ironwind Metals ( Ral Partha) and she is a lookalike of Vampirella, only a "bit" more "developed".

She might not be nude but she wears so little I decided to link the Pics ..because well she might as well be naked.

I had fun painting her and I tried a marble green base, not sure if this worked out, but practice practice...right?

Paints involved..The Reaper Vampire Skin Triad..Scale 75 Antares Red, Inktense Red, Chestnut Ink , Elven Gold, Decay Black and Deep Blue.
                                 Vallejo Dark Forest Green , Reaper Olive Green Triad.

*** Ooohh I like my new outfit...Thx Wolfie!!!  SMOOCH!!!****

***  Blushes*** You're welcome..it's nothing ***

*** Giggle..now now, It's not entirely nothing, It's not like I'm not wearing anything***

**** ARE YOU DONE PLAYING WITH THAT TROLLUP???, Put that tongue back in your mouth and get to work!!!***

*** Yes Countess...It's not what it looked like Countess...I was just...Oh Shut up you dog!***

*** Wow that one has a temper...see ya around wolfie...***

NUDITY LINKED

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Balthar1964/Miniatures/DSCN4306_zpsim6vbjl0.jpg

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Balthar1964/Miniatures/DSCN4303_zpslru50ew4.jpg

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Balthar1964/Miniatures/DSCN4302_zpsfdeok1rm.jpg

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Balthar1964/Miniatures/DSCN4301%201_zpsrhwl0kmf.jpg

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Balthar1964/Miniatures/DSCN4300_zps8meiycum.jpg

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Balthar1964/Miniatures/DSCN4299_zpsglatv6z0.jpg
  • Who's Online   38 Members, 1 Anonymous, 304 Guests (See full list)