• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      This is a really early placeholder, because I have inspiration pictures, and who knows if the  book will be lost when I'm ready. I need to find my dragon.
      I'm also inspired by (I think it was @Corporea  's chibi coco lion?)
      Would love any tips for preparation and how to deal with scales with my chosen pattern (paisley).

• By lexomatic
      Thanks to this thread I finally figured out how to assemble this mini. If you are at all hesitant, please look at it, especially the excellent step by step on page 2 (h/t @Mad Jack).
      Things have been scrubbed,  and I have some idea of the color scheme.
      Dusky skin triad and maroon red/cinnamon red for the skin, and hexed lichen/witchcraft purple/warlord purple for the tabard. Not sure about the metal yet.
    • By lexomatic
      I got this fake bonsai at a dollar store for a couple of dollars. Pulled it out of the small vase with rock and styrofoam, trimmed the trunk that was below "ground" and then stuck it on a yogurt lid.
      I put paper towel down for some texture and modgepodged it with brown and various greens. I still intend to flock it a bit. I may also stick it on a cd (hence the waiting to flock). But for now it's playable. I never took process pics. Oops. Maybe more to come.
      MSP bottle for rough scale (about 3"high by 6" span).

• By lexomatic
      So I've painted up a couple of sample pieces of my 4bot tiles and to try out an ice recipe. I thought I'd get some feedback. It seems a bit too sea glass for me.
      Phtalo green (yellow ink) +medium, then drybrush of teal, turquoise, pale blue, and adding white.
      Also included a pic of previous recipe using turquoise ink and pale blue, then white drybrush.
      And materials Thoughts?
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)