Jump to content
  • Optionally enter a message with your report.

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By lexomatic
      I decided to do some basecoats on my bonus vulture. He is party turkey vulture (red neck, and the whichbparts of the wings are light and dark, and part other vulture-the white collar).
      Dusky skin shadow 3:  dusky skin 2 for most of the dark colors. Dusky skin highlight for the lights. Cinnamon red for neck and claws.
      Wings were drybrushed with ds highlight and then had another coat of base mix applied they to leave the definition from drybrush. Light parts of wing were lined with brown liner,  then touched up with ds highlight. Tombstone is somber grey.
       


    • By lexomatic
      This is a really early placeholder, because I have inspiration pictures, and who knows if the  book will be lost when I'm ready. I need to find my dragon.
      I'm also inspired by (I think it was @Corporea  's chibi coco lion?)
      Would love any tips for preparation and how to deal with scales with my chosen pattern (paisley).
       


    • By lexomatic
      Thanks to this thread I finally figured out how to assemble this mini. If you are at all hesitant, please look at it, especially the excellent step by step on page 2 (h/t @Mad Jack).
      Things have been scrubbed,  and I have some idea of the color scheme.
      Dusky skin triad and maroon red/cinnamon red for the skin, and hexed lichen/witchcraft purple/warlord purple for the tabard. Not sure about the metal yet.
    • By lexomatic
      I got this fake bonsai at a dollar store for a couple of dollars. Pulled it out of the small vase with rock and styrofoam, trimmed the trunk that was below "ground" and then stuck it on a yogurt lid.
      I put paper towel down for some texture and modgepodged it with brown and various greens. I still intend to flock it a bit. I may also stick it on a cd (hence the waiting to flock). But for now it's playable. I never took process pics. Oops. Maybe more to come.
      MSP bottle for rough scale (about 3"high by 6" span).
       


  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...