Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      The first mini I finished in 2021 is this Tabaxi Rogue from Oathsworn Miniatures from the Sensible Shoes (SKU SS29).  Normally I dread painting lots of bags and other accessories, but it went smoothly this time.  Not too happy with the blueish magical sword, but the rest turned out fine.  

• By MoonglowMinis
      With Theros out, I've been looking for more Leonin mini options.  I prefer plastic over metal/resin simply because I can afford more of it.  Anyone got any leads on some good leonin minis?  Or big-cat inspired catfolk in general as opposed to the domesticated cat-folk type.

It looks like I would have been set if I was looking for these a few years ago when every online store had Alkemy on clearance, but now that game is just a bit too costly for the number of minis I'd get.
    • By Inarah
      3 new figures and a chance to get the original 10 from a previous project. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1240892696/three-nomads?ref=discovery&term=miniature

• By rpghammer
      Cats, Hawks, Dragonborn, Turtles, Warforged and Demons PC 28mm Miniatures. Miniatures kits come with 2 heads, 4 right arms, 4 left arms and 2 tails for the cat. Made by Board Dog Games and Norse Foundry

The last kickstarter fulfilled 3 months early. Please check them out and maybe support the project to help it fund!

Link Here

• By Vacaroja
      The challenge was keeping a steady hand for all the dots. But as I love doing anthropomorphic animal figures, I did it without hesitation. Another favorite thing I like to do (but I don't always do it) is avoid using black or liner for shadows and using complimentary colors instead. So in this case the armor being yellow/olive green, I went with the deep red/purple color of Burgundy Wine. There's still a touch of Blue Liner in strategic parts, and let's face it, I can't avoid the color because I love it so much. But it's minimal.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)