Wren

Madame Delia 3978

Fantastic.  Love the shadows and the dress sparkle.  I dont think i could find a single flaw on this mini.  How long would you say it takes you to paint something like this?

• Like 2

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for the blog write-up on the stippling, it should help me out on a current project. I love all the contrasts, really makes her striking, even at first glance.

• Like 2

Fantastic paintjob you've done on her. Love this model, will pair perfectly with the Burgermeister ::D:

• Like 3

As always your drapery and skin are flawless! Beautiful work and a magnificent sculpt. You can tell she enjoys life to the very fullest. 

The embroidery/brocade effect on the dark green part of the dress is breathtaking.

• Like 2

Fantastic, absolutely love her!  I have been thinking of doing textured cloth like this soon, and your write-up helps a lot.

• Like 3

She is a LOVELY creation. Your color selection & brushwork are WONDERFULVERY WELL DONE!

It looks like I will be adding a competitor to Fast Flo in the Blight.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      More WHFRP-suitable characters I forgot to post in October! Sheriff Drumfasser, 44018, is a fine officious Authority Figure. With his fancy hat and proclamation, he could also do duty as a magic-user of some kind. Gave him a green color scheme; it's not ideal but I wanted to color-code my monster hunters.

More shots: 

And Brother Hammond, the mendicant friar. Warm browns and yellowish tans. 

More turnaround:

And of course, ACTION SHOTS! 

Who doesn't love reading incantations from crumbling vellum that end in "...by these names I conjure and adjure thee!"? Especially in an unhallowed place shunned by the decent folk of the town, under the moon's maddening light? (Pro tip: Have another scroll ready for abjuring those you have called up; big time-saver there.)

Guest appearances by a Spirit, 77098, in green, and the Ghoulie Bag female Spectre, in purple. 

And here's Brother Hammond engaging in theological dialogue with a conflicted monster. You can imagine the soteriological, teleological, and pneumatological difficulties that inhere with a being stitched together from half-a-dozen corpses and brought to grotesque life in a parody of both creation and resurrection--and that's not even considering the crisis of identity. If any monster needs pastoral counseling (or, indeed, would be willing to listen and able to keep up), it's Frankenstein's. 

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey, all! Its been a little while and I finally sat down and painted something. I put these guys together and I'm really happy with the shading. I wanted to put some water on the bases, so I tried wrapping them with plastic and pouring realistic water in. It... did not go according to plan. The water cured unevenly, shrank, left weird tide lines, partially peeled off... Basically everything that could go wrong with it went wrong. Luckily, I had sealed the model before pouring the water, so I was able to peel it off with an exacto and some tweezers. I salvaged what I could and I think they still look pretty good.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Oppulence! They. Own. Everything. 
      Sometimes adventurers survive their... well, their adventures, and retire with a fortune to live like kings and queens. Here we see Delia "The red terror" Axemaiden and Konrad "Quickfingers", the fastest rogue the realms ever seen... and Klauth the Pug, their beloved only son. Now retired, they enjoy the dolce vita.

• By lexomatic
      This is the thread where I'll paint my Dreadmere stuff to go with new Bones V stuff when it arrives.
      I started with my extra Gulper ( 44038 ) and rowboat (Dreadmere Fishing Boat 44032 ).
      starting with Gulper inspiration - the redtail catfish.

• By MagicBrew
      “Is that a troll over there?”

“Oi, so, as I were sayin’, it’s like we’re the blokes doin’ all the fighting and whatnot, but they’re makin’ a lot more coin and owning all the land, see? It’s not fair, and I were sayin’ just th’other day to Mikey that we should—“

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR

“Uhoh.”
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 406 Guests (See full list)