Sign in to follow this  
Kev!

Kev!'s 44051: Raft

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Hi all - I painted up the tree part of the tree of despair for my in-house game. Basic, but serviceable, and great terrain! 

• By Thoramel
      I've been painting up the Stygian Barge lately and decided that since I was already painting lots of wood colors, I'd go ahead and do some other figures that shared a similar scheme. 

First up is the raft from the Dreadmere expansion of the last kickstarter and a barrel of fish that I think may have been part of another mini painted last year.

Next is the Dreadmere Fishing Boat. It's not very big, I doubt I'll get more than one based mini in it at a time. But it's a wonderful little sculpt. I'd be happy with a boat like this in real life.

Finally this is the boat and treasure chest from the Wizkids Kraken set. Unlike the Reaper boat, it's big enough to hold several miniatures, but it's fairly plain. 

Cheers and thanks for looking.
    • By robinh
      It seems I was stuck on  doing browns over the holidays.  First the Stygian Barge and now Baba Yaga's Hut from Bones IV.  This took a bit of time to do especially the Roofing Shingles as there is are least 5 different colors on each one (all done individually by the way... ooooh the hand cramps!)  This beast was quite heavy to paint and usually rested on my leg as i turned it around to get to all the parts.  Some very interesting brush gymnastics were required.  

Enough of my complaining... onto the pictures.   Picture heavy of  course.
      As usual comments, critiques, rotten food or gold are all welcome.

Front

From the left  side

Left side back

Back

Right side

Right side / front

And then lower front showing the chicken legs a little bit

Thanks for looking
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Wow. tiny...

Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Dark watcher uses... Halitosis!

Kev!
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)