Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Classic Monsters: The Were-Wolf (02139, Jean-paul Duchamps; 77009, Werewolf, Nolzur's Werewolf)

Every nurse who's worked a night shift in ICU settings knows well the effects of a full moon on people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nice collection and I enjoyed ready your story.  The moon is great. It fit in so well in the background I wasn't even noticing it until you pointed it out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Adrift said:

Every nurse who's worked a night shift in ICU settings knows well the effects of a full moon on people.

My Mom worked 3rd shift for most of her nursing career, often in the ER, so she dreded Full Moon nights, especially on Friday the 13th or Halloween!

GF

• Haha 3

Thanks, everyone! 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:03 PM, Glitterwolf said:

BONUS POINTS for painting Wolves!!

I really like these Werewolves!

:lol: I know my audience sometimes! And you know from wolves, so this is high praise. 

On 10/19/2019 at 11:12 PM, Inarah said:

Nice collection and I enjoyed ready your story.  The moon is great. It fit in so well in the background I wasn't even noticing it until you pointed it out. 

Thanks! It's a subtle touch, but it wouldn't be right to have a werewolf shoot without a full moon. And the story isn't mine, but from the playwright Webster's "The Duchess of Malfi." The excerpt is based on a contemporary account of a murder trial (there are several well-documented werewolf trials, particularly from late renaissance and Bourbon-era France)

On 10/19/2019 at 3:48 PM, Adrift said:

18 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

My Mom worked 3rd shift for most of her nursing career, often in the ER, so she dreded Full Moon nights, especially on Friday the 13th or Halloween!

It is true. Teachers see it as well. There are a couple of historical accounts of medical lycanthropy in which the patients would have episodes on full moon nights despite being kept in windowless rooms.

• Like 1