ced1106

Dark Art Miniatures : Temple of Chaos (bases and terrain)

Neat.  Pity there's no 55mm and 70mm base options though.

70mm would be cute.  Maghariba Guard on a Chaos base.....

• Like 2

They look nice, and there's lots of room for miniatures to stand on them. It's a shame they're a little too specific for my overall needs, but I'd love to see some other bases of theirs that are a bit more generic.

• Like 3

Hi all!

Many thanks for the feedback and to ced1106 for sharing this!  

We have unlocked our first DOUBLE stretch goal! THANKS FOLKS! Those that have chosen the 'Devoted' pledge or higher now get some free Chaos Scatter!
We also unlocked our first pieces of terrain. The temple floor tile sold as singles, packs of 4 and packs of 10!
Come, pay us a visit. Every share helps!
Thank you.

850scatterunlocked.jpg

unlockedfloortiles.jpg

Edited by Darkmini
mis-aligned text :(
  • Like 1

The altar shall be unlocked once we reach £950. We are actually almost there!

This piece is solid cast and is perfect as a objective marker in table top games or as a creepy, evil altar for your roleplaying campaigns. Ideal for adding that something 'different' to your dungeon tile collection.

Please check us out ;)

Klaus

goal_Altar.jpg

• Like 2

Hope to see a terrain set pledge, once the terrain's unlocked. I guess when the terrain's unlocked, you could have a dungeon-y "final boss" lair. :devil:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Dark Arts makes excellent bases - I have many of them. Highly recommended!

Thank you sir!  I feel that these are my best ones yet. :)

10 hours ago, ced1106 said:

Hope to see a terrain set pledge, once the terrain's unlocked. I guess when the terrain's unlocked, you could have a dungeon-y "final boss" lair. :devil:

Yes!  If we unlock all the terrain then I shall add some larger bundle sets at a further discounted price. ;)

We are almost at the next unlock which is the Soul Fire Braziers. Perfect for keeping the soul warm. :)  The flames, which have sculpted morphing skulls are a separate piece from the brazier.  Again, like the Altar, these serve as cool objectives or epic lighting for your dungeons and Chaotic hall's.  After this, more FREE stuff!  :)

locked_braziers.jpg

We have unlocked the Soul Fire Braziers!  Thank you folks!

Now onto getting you more FREE stuff!

Next goal 1.5k

locked_runestones.jpg

• Like 2

Terrain bundles! More unlocks revealed!

e8c2bef782133b2910c687248c433495_origina

59109ffaf71e8b3b49297ea8c1263992_origina

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 2

@ced Thank you soo much for posting our progress.  We have just unlocked the FREE Hero base!  It would be great if we can get the Throne unlocked before the KS ends (5th Nov 9.30pm GMT)  Thanks all!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Suden
      Archon Studio (LOAD, Vanguard of War, Chronicle X) are branching into modular terrain. The project is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915792245/1614419087?ref=6j5c5t&token=15b18208

Apparently it is "full plastic injection" so not the same as their minis. The concept seems interesting, but the preview page is far from finished, so it's hard to get a good grasp on prices (one "Starter Pledge" for $49 is all they currently have listed, along with a $20 add on). The whole magnetized modular wall system looks like it could have potential.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/swordstoneminis/the-goblins-28mm-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Digital render of the finished sculpts. In the last six or so years I have played a lot of tabletop games, ranging from Warhammer and Dungeons & Dragons to smaller games like Frostgrave and Relicblade. I have fallen in love with the hobby of painting miniatures and everything surrounding it. A year ago I made plans to give something back and to add something to this hobby community I love so dearly.
      My background in digital game art helped me a lot since I was already familiar with the software to sculpt digitally. So I started working on a few miniatures I would like to produce. Most of them were abandoned in favor of better ideas, but eventually I created this set of three goblins. These goblins are each embodiments of the archetypes found in many of the games I love: the wizard, the fighter and the thief/ranger. 
      I spent the last year figuring out how to cast resin to the standards I saw in the products I enjoy and how to make sure digitally sculpted details translated well to the tabletop scale.
      These three figures are the end result of that progress, but hopefully the start of a lot more.
      I made this Kickstarter to cover the costs of the materials used and shipping, but mostly so I can bring these little goblins to your tabletop :)
      All miniatures will be multiple parts cast in resin and supplied unpainted, with a 25mm gaming base.
      The final resin casts.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/163050832/animal-companion-miniatures-by-crititcouk-series-2?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      You spoke and we listened ...
      Thank you for checking out our project. After our first successful project we are back with the same great detailed miniatures but in the 28mm scale many of you wanted.
      Made from injection moulded PVC we were incredibly happy with the quality of our previous models, the factory we worked with were very efficient allowing us to start to fulfil our Kickstarter a full two months early.
      We worked hard to have our sculpts in place meaning as soon as we are successful we can spring into action and instruct the factory to start the process. 
      Core Box Alpha containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Core Box Beta containing 2 large Animals (2inch base) and 6 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Hero Forge Models next to our Animal Miniatures Pledge for both to make a saving. Both Core Boxes containing 4 large Animals (2inch base) and 12 medium Animals (1inch base) 28mm scale Models Containing various animals and companions these 2 core sets are everything you loved in the first but with a 28mm scale. 
        At a staggering 7" tall and 10" long the mighty Tarrasaque attacks... Think yourself lucky, he was originally intended to be 14" in height!
    • By Scylla Models
      KICKSTARTER: Tales from the Catacombs

They drag their feet one in front the other, deliberately, slowly. They  crawl out of their resting grounds. Out of the tombs to the fresh air,  slowly, unrestained. 
      Scylla Models is back presenting you a new range of Villains and Undead monsters for your collection. The models we present you are master casts  white metal (primed white for better result in the pictures), with the only exception of Zuula. She on her Night Terror is our first large monster and we decided to go resin. The results are quite impressive as you might see in the picture. If you want to know more about  us visit our website. 

KICKSTARTER: Tales from the Catacombs

• By talion78
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leagueofinfamy/league-of-infamy

From the team behind hit games Hellboy: The Board Game and Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf’s Kings Quest, League of Infamy is an occasionally co-operative dungeon crawler for up to 5 players, where it pays to commit dastardly deeds and partake in foul thievery – often against your own party.
      Join a rogue’s gallery of misfits, ne’er-do-wells and miscreants on a disgraceful mission to kidnap cute little baby Drakons, steal their eggs and viciously wipe out any irritating, goody-goody Elves that try to stop your nefarious schemes.
      But it’s not just the Elves you’ll need to keep a wary eye on. Your fellow (mis)adventurers are just as likely to betray you and steal your loot, shove you into harm’s way or just leave you in a dungeon full of unbeatable foes. As they like to say in the League of Infamy – ‘keep your enemies close but keep your friends at knifepoint’. 

In the limited edition No Half Measures expansion, you must investigate reports of an ancient form of long-forgotten magic: gastromancy! Deal with halflings as strong as an ogre or tricky traps with toxic poisons. It's not all bad though, because you might come across a tasty pie or two to loot!
      In the Kickstarter Exclusive Siren's Wrath expansion, the League is furious that the Trident Realm is messing with one of its most important trade routes... which absolutely won't do! You're sent in to raid the Trident Realm keep and gather as many goods as you can. However, this will be your hardest mission yet, as the Keep Master takes advantage of the aquatic landscape to boost their Defenders.

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 290 Guests (See full list)