• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, haldir said:

@TheAuldGrump

I'm assuming you've seen her but I figured you might be interested:

resize-officerstacy-1-2.jpg

I also saw the Other Stacey - the accountant.

image.png.1add37290ad3692ac9bea1306006535c.png

And Stacey's mom - who's got it going on....

image.png.745abe609d26fcf922de68900727c988.png

By going on, I obviously mean cookies.

My plans for them are succubi that have gone native - to the point where Stacey (keeping the name) is a native Outsider - and her mom married a paladin.

Twin Goddess has some unique minis - this one gave Megan the giggles -

image.png.89aafeb8d8ff2b5013c06ccb759cfbbb.png

All he heeds is a bow tie and collar to be a Chippendale.

The Auld Grump

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I also saw the Other Stacey - the accountant.

image.png.1add37290ad3692ac9bea1306006535c.png

And Stacey's mom - who's got it going on....

image.png.745abe609d26fcf922de68900727c988.png

By going on, I obviously mean cookies.

My plans for them are succubi that have gone native - to the point where Stacey (keeping the name) is a native Outsider - and her mom married a paladin.

Twin Goddess has some unique minis - this one gave Megan the giggles -

image.png.89aafeb8d8ff2b5013c06ccb759cfbbb.png

All he heeds is a bow tie and collar to be a Chippendale.

The Auld Grump

He just needs to... unwind. Hubba hubba! :lol:

It's WAY easy to come up with a personality for him.

And a theme song:

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt!

Bye the bye, Battle Yak has some AMAZINGLY VULGAR goblins in a tree. I mean vulgar by MY standards! :blink:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

He just needs to... unwind. Hubba hubba! :lol:

It's WAY easy to come up with a personality for him.

And a theme song:

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt!

Bye the bye, Battle Yak has some AMAZINGLY VULGAR goblins in a tree. I mean vulgar by MY standards! :blink:

*Looks at image on MyMiniFactory - it's not so bad.... Kind of raunchy and rude, but not so bad....*

image.png.1a250e28a768c17700c34aefeefeb396.png

Looks at STLs in Chitubox -

image.thumb.png.0f4b0afc34bfeab6d94c062617a685e4.png

Yeaaahhh... those are... kinda vulgar.

The Auld Grump

• Haha 4

They don't show the really rude ones on MMF at all.

I honestly had no idea they were there until I looked at the "scanty" version.

They aren't "scanty" they are "lewd". They'd fit in Alfie, no problem, maybe Oglaf.

I wanted to print them for a BD game, but not THOSE. <_< So, I'm printing the tree, and adding other gobbos. Maybe Artisan Guild.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

They don't show the really rude ones on MMF at all.

I honestly had no idea they were there until I looked at the "scanty" version.

They aren't "scanty" they are "lewd". They'd fit in Alfie, no problem, maybe Oglaf.

I wanted to print them for a BD game, but not THOSE. <_< So, I'm printing the tree, and adding other gobbos. Maybe Artisan Guild.

Wow, this is the FIRST time I can't bring myself to print something to embarrass Grump.

They embarrass ME just as much!

So, printing the tree and customizing modular Artisan Guild gobbers, they're going to hang out in the tree, holding lanterns.

Maybe add that whatever the hell it is with lots of arms holding lots  of lanterns. Grump will know where to find it.

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Does anyone have a breakdown of the new Phrozen 8K printer vs the Anycubic DLP printer? In terms of detail, the Phrozen is supposed to be better, but what about things like lifetime of the screen?

Should be 2000 hours+, being a mono screen.

Thing with the Anycubic DLP is that they are using the same tech as was in the Form 3 (laser with 80um XY spot to draw the image), which honestly is very slow and doesn't really give that great of detail.  The Form 3 couldn't even compare to the Mini 4K in our quality tests.

I snagged a super-early bird bundle.  Should have my Mini 8K by Christmas, barring issues at the LA port.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

I snagged a super-early bird bundle.  Should have my Mini 8K by Christmas, barring issues at the LA port.

I got the email and watched them disappear, but didn't feel the need to order.  There are actually still a decent number of the $200 off bundles left.

On a completely separate note, has anyone else played around with the "ColorMinis" app?  I recognize pretty much every 3D modeler that has minis in the app, though I'm not sure how they are deciding on what minis to include. Or which ones to stick behind the paywall.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

What app?

huh, so its availabe as a webpage too, I found it by googling ColorMinis all as one word.

looks like it has a number of 3d models uploaded into it from a variety of creators and you can 'pick a part' and pick a color.

I suspect there's a fair amount of work that maybe has to go into getting the models ready to use, breaking them into parts and such, that may be limiting what's avilable.  Paywalled pretty hard though, looks like a fair amount of content creators have one model each as the freebie and everything else is subscription.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

What app?

Colorminis  Once upon a time it was mostly anime stuff, but now it has artisans guild, titan forge, etc.

41 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

huh, so its availabe as a webpage too, I found it by googling ColorMinis all as one word.

looks like it has a number of 3d models uploaded into it from a variety of creators and you can 'pick a part' and pick a color.

I suspect there's a fair amount of work that maybe has to go into getting the models ready to use, breaking them into parts and such, that may be limiting what's avilable.  Paywalled pretty hard though, looks like a fair amount of content creators have one model each as the freebie and everything else is subscription.

While it may be due to my browser settings, I did run into a difference between my phone and the website.  While website seems to only support 3D mode (and thus, mostly paywalled) my phone allows for "2D" mode.  In 2D you only get a static image, but it is more than enough to try out a color scheme. 2D mode is free.

• Like 1