3D Printing General Discussion (merged)

Anne

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Printing those goblins I said I wasn't going to print.

Blame Alfie.

I love the style of those goblins.

Well I tried as hard as I could to actually put a large order in with MMF's Halloween sale, but I just couldn't find enough to justify a order. I did pick up the Bone Golem from Rocketpig last week, as it's a Skeletal Juggernaut in my Saltmarsh FLGS game (Isle of the Abbey) or at least it made an appearance, the PCs will fight it this week. There were some fishy people from Tri Fin Studios that almost made it into my basket as I was thinking of using those as sahaugin stand-ins, but I went in a different direction. I'm gonna give it one more look over (mainly Tytantroll), but I highly doubt it'll reach even 20 bucks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haldir said:

I love the style of those goblins.

Well I tried as hard as I could to actually put a large order in with MMF's Halloween sale, but I just couldn't find enough to justify a order. I did pick up the Bone Golem from Rocketpig last week, as it's a Skeletal Juggernaut in my Saltmarsh FLGS game (Isle of the Abbey) or at least it made an appearance, the PCs will fight it this week. There were some fishy people from Tri Fin Studios that almost made it into my basket as I was thinking of using those as sahaugin stand-ins, but I went in a different direction. I'm gonna give it one more look over (mainly Tytantroll), but I highly doubt it'll reach even 20 bucks.

They're beautiful goblins, but I thought I'd talked meself out of the nude versions.

Nope! I have no idea when I will use them, but at some point, probably in Eberron, the party is going to get gobboed.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

They're beautiful goblins, but I thought I'd talked meself out of the nude versions.

Nope! I have no idea when I will use them, but at some point, probably in Eberron, the party is going to get gobboed.

I'd wondered about that....

And I am completely unsurprised. ::P:

Well, maybe surprised you're not using one as a PC.... (Goobers are a playable race in the cops game...but the force does have a uniform code.... As in she would have to wear a uniform.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hmm, so I've seen the Fat Dragon GM screen, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen any others that might be less high fantasy? ideally more neo-victorian or gothic, but I'm just curious to explore some stylistic options...

• Like 2

On 10/26/2021 at 4:52 PM, PaganMegan said:

I talked myself into getting the rest of the gobbo bundle.

After trying to talk myself out of printing the one part I had already bought.  :unsure:

Turns out I like froggy gobbers, even when they're naked as frogs.

• Like 2

Last of my Norse game for a few years, touched almost none of the planned plot.

Damn you, Covid for ruining my game!

At least it means I will be able to start over without repeating too much.

Losing one of our players, Sunday he heads back up north.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I may have done something bad...    

I have a semi-annoying golleague at the office...  

She's been a bit too braggy about the quality she manages with her FDM printer, so today when she arrived at the office, she found a print of the Meirosoa(Gnoll Matriarch, by White Werewolf Tavern) on her desk.

Yeah, picked because of her hair, the braids and all the other little details...   

No she still wont shut up about 3D printing.

But she just might end up getting in a preorder for the Sonic 8K printer...

She's even considering painting it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4