ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

29 minutes ago, Sophie was taken said:

DM Sophie :wub:

I know, right?! She's adorable! :wub:

27 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

A whole town of townsfolk!!!!!

I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS ADDON! :bday:I literally did a fistpump, we're constantly in need of more generic villager types in our Pathfinder game! :D

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 8

I have tried pledging wave 1 Aus for $120 and wave 2 for $1, tried 2 different cards, and all I get is "Please try again".

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Just now, Mckenna35 said:

and there's the spell effects!  Only three more items on this map!

Those are nice, thou Wizkids has almost everything (minus the spells bolts) already out. You can acquire them as singles on the secondary market. Still, I'm sure they'll be nice minis.

• Like 4

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

i asked Ron via facebook about the dragon's tail fins. 

Thanks Sirithiliel, I was trying in the twitch chat as well with no luck

• Like 2

Just never got the whole bust thing.  A lot of people like them but they are not for me.  Can we have an option for the rest of the dragon?  Its not that much bigger than Argent...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, COGobs said:

Thanks Sirithiliel, I was trying in the twitch chat as well with no luck

yea they're just not seeing it, but they'll comment on other stuff haha

he'd really suffer if he didn't get his tail fins

• Like 3

Just now, OneBoot said:

I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS ADDON! :bday:I literally did a fistpump, we're constantly in need of more generic villager types in our Pathfinder game! :D

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

I was happy to see the kids (in that set) myself. Thou if current trend is followed,they'll be packed with other minis when they hit retail. Which kinda defeats the purpose of just getting kids, ha ha...

• Like 4

Re: releasing previously "limited edition" models are part of Kickstarters -- It doesn't bother me.  At least in the case of the dragon bust, the original was a very nice resin piece, so that "premiere" version of it is still limited.  And, frankly, I wanted more copies of this bust so badly that I don't mind having a Bones version available.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Kangaroorex said:

Just never got the whole bust thing.  A lot of people like them but they are not for me.  Can we have an option for the rest of the dragon?  Its not that much bigger than Argent...

I recall Julie Guthrie saying the rest of the dragon is Mal'Drakar. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Anyone else read the fine print at the bottom and see this:

YOUR BACKER RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS KICKSTARTER

If you do not log in and confirm your pledge in the Reaper Pledge Manager by August 31, 2020 you agree that we have fulfilled our obligations to you in full for payment or donations received. However, we may, at our discretion, refund or ship your pledge if you contact us and confirm your pledge after August 31, 2020.

Now we know how long the PM will be open...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, haldir said:

I recall Julie Guthrie saying the rest of the dragon is Mal'Drakar. :lol:

yea the face is identical to one of the heads

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JDizzO said:

Maybe hollow out the bottom and put some extra weight in there.  

You’ll have to add weight on the bookends themselves. The bust is only about 2 1/2 inches tall.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1