ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

7 minutes ago, Sanael said:

From the way we've heard Ron talk about the pulp expansion, I expect it's going to be another "encounter" set. Which I'm not sad about, I'm all for it! But if it's true, I also expect much wailing and gnashing of teeth that there's not a larger set.

I'm hoping the car set is more an encounter add on, and that there's also a dedicated Chronoscope set on top of it. I need some more sci-fi in my life!

Number Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:
Current Total Pledges: $1,725,627
Current Total Backers: 13,623
Next Goal At $1,750,000
To go to Next Goal $24,373
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 9.5
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 7.5

Gain in last Hour: $2,556
New Backers This Hour: 9
Total Gain Today: $12,582
Total Gain 24 Hours: $80,806
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $1,258
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $3,249
Current Average Pledge: $126.67
Average Hourly Backers Today: 5.1
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 12.0
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $1,723,071
Previous Hour Total Backers: 13,614

Picking up a little bit. Still on track for an afternoon  unlock. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

A Pulp encounter would more likely get a bid from me unless I wanted everything. I like the spider encounter. More than the troll bridge but love that waterline troll

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, NyarlaBcn said:

What's about a "pulp" expantion? I've heard the rumored expansions were Daimyo, Greek, Dwellers, Steampunk and Fan favourites. 

Ron has mentioned there is a Model A Ford in the mix somewhere, so it's likely there's some kind of 1920s/30s gangland or Lovecrafty set. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

What happened to he pledging overnight?   Who put on the breaks?!  ::o:

We've got to get this machine cranking again!   Hopefully the US waking up now will get the ball rolling once more...

whip.thumb.jpg.91b2a09b609c362b3a1de9e6a6f2f172.jpg

7 hours ago, Seano said:

wave 1 Australia … Yay!!!

I am so excited. Never done the kickstarter thing before but was insanely jealous of everyone opening their Bones IV boxes as they arrived.

So far I have core set, dungeon dwellers, greek set, bridge troll, two of the dragons... and I am sure I will be adding more as time goes by.

Keep the unlocks coming I am super curious about what is in store. Thanks Reaper!

7 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Welcome to the madness!

madness.jpg.ac2fa3b3399975485f8cf7c373920667.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Ron has mentioned there is a Model A Ford in the mix somewhere, so it's likely there's some kind of 1920s/30s gangland or Lovecrafty set. 

Ahhh well it makes sense. I'm more into fantasy settings, but in my group there's people who would love to have that kind of stuff. And having so many Lovecraftian creatures already, its a logical step. 

• Like 3

I really hope pulp is not the only Chronoscope related set we see.  I've got no use for pulp.  Steampunk I have no use for too, but I loves me some Steampunk. I'm really hoping for something Sci-Fi (and no, I have nothing to use Sci-Fi for either really.....)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

Remember, when the Ks gets stressful....

Image result for keep calm and brew teaImage result for tea civilized foglio

TEA?  MOAR COFFEE!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Dire cabbage? Really? <_<

Waiting at the airport for our flight home. Could not resist checking.

Backed one dollar, still not sure if I will up that. I love some stuff but it is all part of expansions and I don't care for the rest of those. I'm thinking about the paints. I will still wait for the last moment though because of World Politics. I hope something will show up that I can't resist. Pirate Ship anyone? 

The Asian expansion is a hit and miss for me. I could only use some of that. And I love the crocosaur but I think it will be part of an expansion with merfolk and deep beholder which I can't use either. Anyway congrats to another succes! That's a lot of money in a week.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

Image result for tea civilized foglio

Indeed! Currently supplementing my morning with a pleasing Assam.

• Like 7

As far as where to use pulp/steampunk, this is currently in the works. Minis from, Reaper, system from SJG, art and design from Foglios. This combination could get me back to GMing.

image.thumb.png.366b29cc977e8013f8a052aa12cb2f1b.png

And the GG world/comic is Gaslight/Steampunk FANTASY! JAEGERMONSTERS!!!!

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 10

7 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Dire cabbage? Really? <_<

Waiting at the airport for our flight home. Could not resist checking.

Backed one dollar, still not sure if I will up that. I love some stuff but it is all part of expansions and I don't care for the rest of those. I'm thinking about the paints. I will still wait for the last moment though because of World Politics. I hope something will show up that I can't resist. Pirate Ship anyone? 

The Asian expansion is a hit and miss for me. I could only use some of that. And I love the crocosaur but I think it will be part of an expansion with merfolk and deep beholder which I can't use either. Anyway congrats to another succes! That's a lot of money in a week.

It will be good to have you back buddy!

4 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

As far as where to use pulp/steampunk, this is currently in the works. Minis from, Reaper, system from SJG, art and design from Foglios. This combination could get me back to GMing.

image.thumb.png.366b29cc977e8013f8a052aa12cb2f1b.png

Anything by Foglio would be a delight!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Corsair said:

It will be good to have you back buddy!

Thx. I will be fully back on the forum some time tomorrow. For now just running through this thread. The warmachines are a nice touch. I also like the spider scene. If I decide to back that I will have to let the spiders eat that Halfling though....I don't need that one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5