ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

8 minutes ago, rubegon said:

Do you know what days yet?  I can’t get there before Friday because the kids have school.  I might pull them out Friday (again!) so we can drive up Thursday night.

not yet, no. i normally do one friday, but i haen't decided when to do the extra one i decided to teach this year

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

maybe this is the minotar? another picture from reaperCon

IMG_20190829_110749.thumb.jpg.2aaaf6990a4f71210d2674aa1c9bab42.jpg

I love the model, but ouch on the skulls.... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fire_Eyes said:

Caught the stream on YouTube and grabbed a few screenshotsScreenshot_20191009-184740-600x600.png.d65993d91b535fb29e3db76b9ea7d665.png

Screenshot_20191009-184514-600x600.png.2c5a396b86865317976f9a5839ce0c5b.png

Screenshot_20191009-184530-600x600.png.ff754fe10246031af9f99f8ae9f43cb2.png

Hmm, looks like it would be a good bit of work to cut out a secret entrance behind the relief.

• Like 6

Ron said ppl will want to see tomorrow reaper live.  I hope they show models from upcoming expansions, etc.

Sanjay

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, cosxcam said:

Hmm, looks like it would be a good bit of work to cut out a secret entrance behind the relief.

To be fair, you can always just roleplay that bit.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cosxcam said:

I would just engrave an outline in the back to show the shape of the door.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Number Based on 1600-1700 Reaper time today:
Current Total Pledges: $1,746,464
Current Total Backers: 13,730
Next Goal At $1,750,000
To go to Next Goal $3,536
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 2.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 1.7

Gain in last Hour: $1,636
New Backers This Hour: 9
Total Gain Today: $33,419
Total Gain 24 Hours: $75,651
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $1,759
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $2,086
Current Average Pledge: $127.20
Average Hourly Backers Today: 8.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 9.5
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $1,744,828
Previous Hour Total Backers: 13,721
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

43 minutes ago, cosxcam said:

Don't think behind, think DOWN.

The robes on the statue parting to reveal a ladder was the first thing I thought of.

I was looking at it likea player, not a GM. ::D:

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

Ron said ppl will want to see tomorrow reaper live.  I hope they show models from upcoming expansions, etc.

Sanjay

Id be willing to bet its just hype for the joke off...

• Like 3

Ok - I just bumped my pledge enough to get it to get it over the line!

I mean, I was probably going to do it later anyway ...

Edited by rubegon
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.