ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

2 minutes ago, neomage2021 said:

I have learned from my past mistakes. One of everything!

That's my mantra! ONE of everything... This way I don't waste time deciding what to get 

• Like 3

Since I didn't pledge until I got home from work, I'm backer 500,000,000,000 in a later wave, but I figure they'll ship it to me eventually. 

• Haha 8

Just now, Auberon said:

Since I didn't pledge until I got home from work, I'm backer 500,000,000,000 in a later wave, but I figure they'll ship it to me eventually. 

Probably a smart move, honestly.  Fighting with Kickstarter trying to pledge took half an hour and was super frustrating.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Also, where's Sir Forscale? I'd like something to indicate size. Did he go the way of Bryangles? Some indicator of material would be nice, too( other than the tiny "B"or "M" because they're mostly useless for judging mini size).

Edited by Fnordlover
  • Like 3

Well,  After waiting about an hour for a response from Kickstarter.  They told me that I should use a different browser...like google chrome..  Which I hate.  I download google chrome and proceed to make my pledge in about 2 seconds. 

So I got wave 6...sigh...oh well.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Well,  After waiting about an hour for a response from Kickstarter.  They told me that I should use a different browser...like google chrome..  Which I hate.  I download google chrome and proceed to make my pledge in about 2 seconds. 

So I got wave 6...sigh...oh well.   

What browser were you using?  Was the response inside your browser after it gave up on you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Painting Dog said:

Re: releasing previously "limited edition" models are part of Kickstarters -- It doesn't bother me.  At least in the case of the dragon bust, the original was a very nice resin piece, so that "premiere" version of it is still limited.  And, frankly, I wanted more copies of this bust so badly that I don't mind having a Bones version available.

It's also not at all new.

Lots of Reaper models from previous limited metal or resin runs have come out in Bones versions. We are way past the point where we should be surprised by it.

I could wail and gnash my teeth over the impending doom of my rare and valuable Carnival Purple paint collection, but I would be worried that people would take me seriously. (In reality, I am delighted for the color to be available to everyone.)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Serenity said:

What browser were you using?  Was the response inside your browser after it gave up on you?

I was using Microsoft edge.  and yes the response was in my original window but when I opened a new window in google chrome my pledge went through no problem.  Kind of annoyed because I could have been wave 2 if this didnt happen.  Oh well though  atleast I got in...

• Like 2

I love the female NPC's! I love the kid adventurers! There are some other things that I am liking as well but so far, those are my favorites I think.

• Like 3

I tried to change to Wave 2 right after locking in Wave 3, and it was showing pending for a long time.  After a while, I got confirmation that I was changed to Wave 2!  Woot!  Also got confirmation right away when I boosted my pledge to a biggish number!  :winkthumbs:

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.