ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

9 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

This is what they alluded to in yesterday's ... Bones 5 Live? (Maybe Reaper Live.)  Different colors of translucent, and it would be random which one came in your core set.

Really hope they do a clear as well as other colors, assuming they go that route, as there is a clear gem dragon in D&D.

I desperately hope that they don't go random. That's just a smack in the face.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Wow. Kitty going beast mode on a spider mini? Never seen that before.

I did have a cat start freaking out at my T'Raukzul mini at one point, but she didn't attack it. Just kept looking at it and watching it for a while...

Well, T'Raukzul does have a kind of "Come at me, Bro" pose going with his wings. No wonder your cat was worried about it ^_^

We have to keep an eye on our kitteh when we're using spider minis, she's liable to try and steal the little ones to try and eat them. She also broke a remote controled tarantula that one of my relatives brought over to scare our pets "for a joke" :rock: 

On the topic of the kickstarter, I just checked the Pledge Manager to see how much I need so far.

It's almost $600, and we still have two weeks to go. I need to get more overtime.....

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, NyarlaBcn said:

Now I see it better, it really really really looks very similar to the Aracknarok from GW; in size, pose, and style 

Arachnarok_Spider_(1).jpg

Games-Workshop-Warhammer-Arachnarok-Spider-Pro-Painted-Age.jpg

Well, it costs about 50€

I'm not sure about how Reaper's spider will cost once in retail, after the KS 

Big Bones pieces like some giants or dragons can cost... up to 30$ maybe? 

so yes, it will be cheaper but not THAT cheaper :d

Edited by NyarlaBcn
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, BrokenWolf668 said:

I really wish they'd put up a pic of the Brinewind Expansion, that'd probably generate some interest. 

They did last night.  I posted the image here in this thread...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BrokenWolf668 said:

I really wish they'd put up a pic of the Brinewind Expansion, that'd probably generate some interest. 

it was also emailed to every backer

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

it was also emailed to every backer

But even now I'm sure there's lots of people who are just monitoring the KS; maybe undecided about what or how to pledge, or if it's worth it. 

I don't understand that policy of showing it via mail first. Specially considering some of the stuff may take days to unlock and be finally visible on KS. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NyarlaBcn said:

But even now I'm sure there's lots of people who are just monitoring the KS; maybe undecided about what or how to pledge, or if it's worth it. 

I don't understand that policy of showing it via mail first. Specially considering some of the stuff may take days to unlock and be finally visible on KS. 

The policy isn't showing it via mail first.  It's right there on the Kickstarter page, under the Updates tab.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

They did last night.  I posted the image here in this thread...

I literally just went there before posting, I'm not seeing it. Didn't get an email either.

• Like 2

Yeah if they're going to make the spider in different colors, then they should just allow folks to order whichever color(s) they like. I'm sure that'd get people ordering multiples.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BrokenWolf668 said:

I literally just went there before posting, I'm not seeing it. Didn't get an email either.

Did you click on Update #42?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

New official photo of the Treasure Golem:

Interesting that they're anticipating that many backers!

Also, just noticed we are less than $20,000 to the next goal now...

3bee98a6c246343f97fb4d1c339cff7b_original.jpg

Maybe not an anticipation but certainly something to strive for.

Bones 1 had 17,744 backers and it remains the most populous of the Bones kickstarters. This goal is only one more than that.

Which means that, really, this has the potential to break that record. We've already surpassed Bones 2 and 3...

• Like 11