ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

34 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

My best guess (not a Reaper representative) would be $5-7 US, given the size and complexity and comparing the figure to other Bones figures already available at retail.

thank you

• Like 1

Well, Dragon Wolf just unlocked!

I guess Reaper folks don’t stay up late updating the KS page at night?  I was hoping to see the witch for $1.12M.  :down:

• Haha 2

Ron has stated in the KS comments that they are done for the night, but will be updating first thing in the morning.

• Like 2

That's typical of the Kickstarters as far as I know. Can't expect them to literally be on call around the clock.

I would expect another sizeable day tomorrow, though much smaller than day 1, and then we settle into 1-2 unlocks per day in the middle of the campaign.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, rubegon said:

Well, Dragon Wolf just unlocked!

I guess Reaper folks don’t stay up late updating the KS page at night?  I was hoping to see the witch for $1.12M.  :down:

They dont have the man, the myth, the legend that is reaperbryan doing their KS PR anymore

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Greetings again!

Those numbers are right?...

This is madness!

Ejem, putting aside that, just some questions: if I go with the little pledges, I can pile up money latter to get the whole set (plus extras) trough the year (well, half year) right? And more pressing, wich will be the wisest choices of wave, im based on México, so thats "Américas" (funny way to put it) but I'm in a coastal city so "pacífic" is an option? Or are we talking about islands and such? If I pick (for wathever reason) europe my pack will go to france then back?(sorry that is silly...but still)

I apologize for the done-to-dead questions 

Best regards

Edited by OddMoominOut
  • Like 2

Updated my wants spreadsheet and thusly my pledge. Currently only want 30 out of the 95 items in the core set, but even then, the sum value of what I want (complete guesses on my part) exceed the cost of the set. I was doubtful that I'd get the core at the start.

The add-ons add on to that, but the DW expansion is on the curb, so that now brings me close to a $300 pledge. That's about what I had planned to spend total, but considering there haven't been any otter figures posted up tonight, I'm sure that want list will grow. I've guessed to what the wife would want, but she may have different wants than what I've chosen for her.

5 minutes ago, OddMoominOut said:

Greetings again!

This is madness!

Ejem, putting aside that, just some questions: if I go with the little pledges, I can pile up money latter to get the whole set (plus extras) trough the year (well, half year) right? And more pressing, wich will be the wisest choices of wave, im based on México, so thats "Américas" (funny way to put it) but I'm in a coastal city so "pacífic" is an option? Or are we talking about islands and such? If I pick (for wathever reason) europe my pack will go to france then back?(sorry that is silly...but still)

Best regards

Right numbers, and right madness.

Yup, pledge now a little bit. Once KS is closed in November you get charged for that amount. The Pledge Manager will open shortly afterwards, and you can add more money in through the year.

For Mexico, you'd be Americas. Pacific would be more for places more westerly islands like Fiji.

Edited by Pegazus
Spacing bothered me on the merged posts
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, OddMoominOut said:

Greetings again!

This is madness!

Best regards

You will be in the Americas shipping zone. Be very glad the Pacific folks took several weeks longer than us to get their Bones 4 last time. Welcome to the place!

• Like 1

So I have a question, the late backers last time paid extra on every item on account of not pledging till after the 30 days. If you back while the campain is still running, will you get to add to your order in the pledge manager at the original prices or will you have to pay the upcharged prices?

4 minutes ago, Tmac2200 said:

So I have a question, the late backers last time paid extra on every item on account of not pledging till after the 30 days. If you back while the campain is still running, will you get to add to your order in the pledge manager at the original prices or will you have to pay the upcharged prices?

you get to add at original prices

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

They dont have the man, the myth, the legend that is reaperbryan doing their KS PR anymore

That makes sense. I met him at ReaperCon, and he’s a pretty legendary karaoker too!  @7Ninjasinatrenchcoat - are you watching?

1 hour ago, Pineapple said:

That's typical of the Kickstarters as far as I know. Can't expect them to literally be on call around the clock.

Fair enough - I guess they do need to sleep sometime.

I did noticed that Ron teased the next unlock in the KS comments - Asian expansion!

EE6CC5D1-1058-417A-A44E-CBFE4BAF20F3.thumb.jpeg.bb908c04bdbe8724dbce463a524d3c4d.jpeg

70D7B23C-808A-4ADE-B6CE-6A480A36D21A.thumb.jpeg.9c690214773d62f07cfb45f06b0f8181.jpeg

• Like 1